Facts of Jane Musky
|Full Name:||Jane Musky|
|Birthday:||May 27, 1954|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Profession:||an art designer|
The stunning Production fashioner and Art Director, Jane Musky is the spouse of American entertainer Tony Goldwyn. She is the mother of his two little girls, Anna Musky-Goldwyn and Tess Frances Goldwyn. Jane and Tony have just passed thirty years of their coexistence since 1987.
How old is Jane Musky?
Jane Musky was born on May 27, 1954, in New Jersey, United States, to her father, musician John Peter, and mother, real estate broker Olga Peter. Jane Musky is 64 years old as of 2019. She is of White ethnicity and has American nationality.
Musky went to Columbia High School. She later decided to pursue a career as an actress and relocated to Hollywood to pursue her dreams.
How much is Jane Musky’s Net Worth?
Jane Musky and her husband, Tony Goldwyn, have a net worth of $6 million. Her productions and acting career bring in a lot of money for her.
Jane Musky and Tony Goldwyn’s Wedding
In terms of her marital life, Jane Musky has kept a low profile. She has, however, been married for a long time. Tony Goldwyn, a Hollywood director, and actor, is her husband. The couple married in 1987.
Tony, her husband, is one of Hollywood’s best actors. The couple has two children, Anna Musky-Goldwyn and Tess Frances Goldwyn. Since their marriage, the couple has been living a happy life. There is no sign of the couple getting divorced as of yet.
Who is Jane Musky’s Husband?
Her husband, Tony Goldwyn, is also a successful actor. Tony Goldwyn began his career with the 1986 film Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives. The film starred Thom Mathews, Jennifer Cooke, David Kagen, Renee Jones, Kerry Noonan, and Darcy DeMoss, among others.
Tony appeared in the 2001 Hungarian-American biographical drama film An American Rhapsody alongside Nastassja Kinski, Scarlett Johansson, and Mae Whitman, among others.
Career Line of Jane Musky
- Jane Musky began her career as an art designer at the New York Theater.
- Musky worked at the Williamstown Theater Festival.
- Musky was asked to collaborate with Ethan and Joel on their first feature, Blood Sample.
- Musky later became so well-known that she was cast in the 1989 film Harry Met Sally, which was a box office smash.
- The following year, Musky appeared in 1990’s blockbuster Ghost as well as 2005’s hit film Hitch, which was also one of the year’s biggest blockbusters.
- Meanwhile, Musky rose to prominence as a popular production and art designer.
- Jane was also nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Art Direction and a Best Set Decoration Award.
- Musky is a production designer and art director best known for his work on When Harry Met Sally… (1989) and Glengarry Glen Ross (1991). (1992).
- In 2018, she also appeared in the film The Seagull, which grossed over $1.5 million at the box office worldwide.