Facts of Jaylen Barron
|Full Name:||Jaylen Barron|
|Sibling:||One younger sister (Sofia)|
|Birth Place:||Reno, Nevada|
|Ethnicity:||Brazilian, Venezuelan, and African-American|
Jaylen Barron is an American actress best known for her recurring roles as Mary on “See Dad Run” and Dominique on “Shameless.” Jaylen Barron portrayed Lauren Dabney in the 2013 series “Good Luck Charlie” and Zoe in the 2017 Netflix original “Free Rein.” Similarly, she began her career as a model before transitioning to acting.
How old is Jaylen Barron?
Jaylen Barron was born on August 31, 1998 in Reno, Nevada, USA. Her zodiac sign is Virgo, and she is 22 years old. She is an American nationality. Similarly, Jaylen was born into a family of Brazilian, Venezuelan, and African-American ancestors.
The names of Jaylen’s parents are not known at this time. But she has a younger sister named Sofia Barron. Sofia is a professional actress as well. Barron’s mother is Mexican, and her father is black. She and her family later moved to Los Angeles, where she began acting. Other than that, no other information about her father is available at this time.
Regarding Jaylen’s educational background and qualifications, the names of the educational institutions she attended are not available. And, given her age, she must have completed high school and be enrolled in university, unless she is a dropout or has decided to discontinue her studies.
How much is Jaylen Barron’s Net Worth?
According to informationcradle, she has a net worth of $780K.
Who is Jaylen Barrondating’s Boyfriend?
Jaylen Barron is possibly single at the moment. She appears to be more concerned with her career than with any kind of romantic relationship. Maybe she wants to keep her personal and romantic life private. Jaylen is a well-known personality, so she may have kept her relationship private and away from the public eye.
Even when focusing on her previous relationships, the name of her ex-lover is not available. However, it is certain that she has had romantic relationships in the past. However, there isn’t a lot of information available right now.
How tall is Jaylen Barron?
Jaylen Barron stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 56 kilograms. His other body measurements are 34A-25-35 inches for his chest, waist, and hips. Similarly, she has curly black hair and hazel eyes. Furthermore, she is very attractive and has a wonderful personality.
Career line of Jaylen Barron
- Jaylen Barron started her modeling career at a young age. She was featured in both print and digital media publications. People around her encouraged her to try her hand at acting while she was still modeling. Jaylen then stopped modeling and began taking acting lessons.
- Similarly, in the early stages of her acting career, she appeared in local theaters and occasionally played the lead role in small productions.
- Jaylen Barron finally got her chance to appear on television in 2012, when Hart Hanson cast her as “Ashley Otton” in the crime-comedy-drama series “Bones – The Bone Hunter.”
- In the same year, she starred as “Melanie” in the Disney sitcom “Shake It Up – Dancing is Everything.”
- In addition, between 2012 and 2013, Jaylen Barron appeared in eight episodes of Tina Albanese and Patrick Labyorteaux’s comedy family drama series “See Dad Run.”
- Jaylen Barron played “Mary” and was nominated for “Best Recurring Actress in a TV Series” at the “Young Artist Awards.” It was also her second nomination at the same award show.
- Initially, she was nominated for her work in “Bones – The Bone Hunter.”
- Barron then appeared in “Good Luck Charlie,” a comedy family drama series created by Phil Baker and Drew Vaupen. Between 2013 and 2014, she played “Lauren Dabney” in five episodes.
- She also played “Dominique” in the comedy-drama series “Shameless.” It was created by John Wells and Paul Abbott. Furthermore, Jaylen appeared in 14 episodes of the 2016 season.
- In 2017, Barron debuted as ‘Zoe’ in the Netflix original series “Free Rein.” She is one of the main characters in the show, which also stars Celine Buckens, Freddy Carter, Manpreet Bambra, Bruce Herbelin-Earle, and Kerry Ingram.