Facts of Jen Lilley
|Full Name:||Jen Lilley|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Singer, Advocate, Producer|
Jen Lilley is a well-known American actress, singer, producer, and advocate. Jen Lilley has been in the industry since 2007. So far, the actress has appeared in a number of films and TV shows, both as a lead and in cameo roles.
How old is Jen Lilley?
Jen Lilley was born on August 4, 1984, and she is 36 years old. Her hometown is Roanoke, Virginia, and her zodiac sign is Leo. Similarly, her full name is Jennifer Elizabeth Lilley. Jen’s parents are Ellen and Vincent Lilley.
Her father is a judge, and her mother is a jack-of-all-trades. Similarly, she has three siblings: two elder brothers, Michael and Ryan, and a younger sister, Katherine.
Education of Jen Lilley
Jen graduated from Cave Spring High School. Lilley later graduated from the University of Virginia with magna cum laude honors.
How much is Jen Lilley’s Net Worth?
Jen Lilley has a net worth of around $5 million US dollars as of 2019.
Is Jen Lilley dating someone?
Jen Lilley’s husband’s name is Jason Wayne. The couple married on May 26, 2007. The couple then became foster parents in 2016 through the organization “Childhelp.” Lilley and Wayne later adopted their two foster sons in the year 2019. Kayden Wayne, the elder, was born in 2016. Jeffrey, the younger son, was born in April 2018. Kayden and Jeffrey are half-brothers.
Kayden was adopted on June 10, 2019. He was adopted after 984 days in foster care. Similarly, Jen and Jason adopted Jeffrey on October 30, 2019, after he had spent 846 days in foster care. On July 30, 2019, the family welcomed a biological daughter, Julie Evangeline Wayne. Unfortunately, Jen miscarried when she was 12 weeks pregnant in 2018.
How tall is Jen Lilley?
Jen Lilley’s height is approximately 1.57 meters or 5 feet 3 inches, and her bodyweight is approximately 53 kgs. Similarly, the actress has a chest-waist-hip measurement of 35-25-36 inches. Jen has stunning hazel eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Jen Lilley
- Jen Lilley is an incredible actress, singer, advocate, and producer. Jen is well-known for her role as a supporting actress in The Artist in 2011. She also rose to prominence after playing Maxie Jones on the soap opera General Hospital for a short time.
- Jen previously owned and operated a wedding cake business before embarking on a successful career in the entertainment industry. Jen was in high school at the time, and she operated her business out of her parents’ kitchen.
- Similarly, Jen has played the character Theresa Donovan on Days of Our Lives. She played this role from July 2013 to November 2016. Jen actually left the show due to scheduling conflicts and a desire to focus on other commitments and opportunities. However, the actress returned to the role from May to July of this year.
- Furthermore, the actress has appeared in several Hallmark Channel TV movies. Jen made her film debut as Janey Richardson in the 2007 film Suburban Skies.
- She then played a switchboard operator in the 2008 film Changeling. In the same year, she appeared as a cameo in Two and a Half Men and played the lead role of Sirena/Mandy in Ingles Ya!
- Jen also played Monie in the iCarly TV movie iParty with Victorious. Then, in November 2016, Jen starred in the actress A Dash of Love.
- Jen is a singer in addition to being an actress. In the summer of 2014, she hosted and sang at a benefit concert with SOWEGA Art Performance. This is when the actress-singer went to Georgia. Furthermore, the goal of this benefit concert was to raise funds for ONEless Ministries.
- Similarly, on November 24, 2015, actress/singer Jen Lilley released her first Christmas album, Tinsel Time. The title track from this album premiered on TV Insider. Then, on October 5, 2018, she released her debut studio single, King of Hearts. This song is from Lilley, her upcoming album.
- Furthermore, the actress is committed to water projects such as Charity: Water and Generosity Water. She is represented by a TV/FILM AGENT in Los Angeles. Hugh Leon is Jen’s commercial agent, and Debby O’Connor is in charge of her fan relations. Mitch Clem ([email protected]) is her manager, on the other hand.