Facts of Jeremy Bash
|Full Name:||Jeremy Bash|
|Divorce:||Dana Bash, Robyn Bash|
|Net Worth:||$80 Million|
|Profession:||Lawyer, civil servant|
|Mother:||Deborah Blumenthal Bash|
American lawyer Jeremy Bash Beacon Global Strategies LLC’s Jeremy Bash is the managing director. In addition, from 2011 to 2013, he served as the chief of staff for the United States Department of Defense. From 2009 to 2011, she served as the CIA’s Chief of Staff.
How old is Jeremy Bash?
On August 13, 1971, he was born. His birthplace is in Arlington County. Marvin and Deborah Blumenthal Bash are his parents. His astrological sign is also Leo. He is a Leo by astrological sign. Bash is of American nationality and comes from a conservative Jewish family. He is 48 years old at the time of writing.
In the same way, he was raised in Arlington with his siblings from a young age. Jeremy Bash has been fascinated by the world of politics since he was a child. In terms of Jeremy’s education, he graduated from Charles E.SMith Jewish Day School after finishing his high school studies. He graduated from there later on. He went on to study at Georgetown University after that. He was a member of Phi Beta Kappa at the university.
He also graduated from Harvard Law School with honors in 1998. He was the Harvard Law Review’s editor at the time.
What is Jeremy Bash Net Worth?
Jeremy, the hardworking lawyer, does not appear to receive any awards or nominations. In addition, in the year 2010, he was named one of TIME Magazine’s 40 Under 40.
Unfortunately, there isn’t much information available about Jeremy Bash’s salary, personal belongings, or income. His net worth, however, is estimated to be around $80 million.
Who is the Wife of Jeremy Bash?
Dana Bash was Jeremy’s ex-relationship. He had a relationship with Dana Bash, a CNN anchorwoman. Despite the fact that they married in 1998, the couple married in 2007 after nine years of marriage.
He is now a married man, however. Robyn Bash, his girlfriend, and he have tied the knot. Robyn Bash is the Vice President of Government Relations for the company. She also works professionally for the American Hospital Association as a public policy operations officer. In the year 2009, the couple got married. He appeared to be single as of right now. In terms of love, he is not particularly active.
When Jeremy made his comment on MSNBC’s The 11th Hour with Brian Williams, he sparked some controversy. During that time, he stated that if the White House is a runaway train, the brakes have failed. Furthermore, there are no other Jeremy Bash rumors.
How tall is Jeremy Bash?
Regrettably, there aren’t many details about Bash’s body measurements. Aside from that, he stands 5’8″ tall. He also has hair that is dark brown in color. His eyes are also brown.
Career line of Jeremy Bash
- He began his legal career as a law clerk for the Honorable Leonie Brinkema, United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Virginia. Following that, he was admitted to the bars of Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
- In 2000, he worked as the National Security Issues Director for Al Gore and Joe Lieberman’s Presidential campaign.
- Similarly, from 2001 to 2004, Bash worked as a private lawyer for the firm O’ Melveny & Myers in their Washington, D.C. office.
- He was also the chief minority counsel on the United States House of Representatives’ Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.
- Jeremy previously served on the Council on Foreign Relations as a member for a term. He was the Chief of Staff of the United States Department of Defense from 2011 to 2013.
- He also appeared on PBS NewsHour as a commentator. In addition, he appeared on ABC World News for an interview about the Tripoli raid and an aborted Somalia raid.
- The film Recount, starring Jeremy Bash, was released in 2008. Furthermore, he appeared in the 2012 film Zero Dark Thirty.