Facts of Jess Conte
|Full Name:||Jess Conte|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||Singer, Youtuber, Vlogger, Beauty guru, Social media personality|
|Sibling:||Two (brother Tobias Charles Bauer and sister Sarah Bauer)|
Jess Conte is a multi-talented Australian individual. Jess Conte is a beauty expert, singer, and vlogger. She uploads beauty and makeup videos as well as covers of various pop hits. She has also collaborated with her husband to release her own EP of cover songs titled “Under the Covers.”
How old is Jess Conte?
Jess Conte is 24 years old and was born on July 23, 1996. Jess’ father is Russ Bauer, and her mother is Janine Bauer. Tobias Charles Bauer and Sarah Bauer are her two siblings. The viral video “When Mama Isn’t Home / When Mom Isn’t Home” stars her father and brother
The Timmy Trumpet song is recreated in this video. This video has spawned a slew of well-known parodies.
Furthermore, Jess is originally from Brisbane, Australia, but now lives in Florida. Her nationality is Australian, and she is of Italian-Australian ancestry. Furthermore, music and musical instruments were always a big part of Jess’s childhood, and her father was her biggest supporter.
Jess hasn’t revealed much about her academic journey. However, given her age, we can assume she is a college graduate, unless she has decided to discontinue her studies and focus on her professional career. Her sun sign is also Leo.
How much is Jess Conte’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Jess Conte is estimated to have a net worth of around $204,000 dollars. She could make money from YouTube videos, brand endorsements, partnerships, and other means.
Similarly, Jess has published over 200 videos, with over 375 million views in total. Jess Conte posts 3 new videos per month on average, generating 150k video views and 212 new subscribers per day.
Who is Jess Conte married to?
Jess Conte is married, and her husband’s name is Gabriel Conte. He is also a social media influencer from Miami, Florida. Jess had a childhood dream of living in America and marrying an American, and she adored the American accent. She met Gabriel first on social media and then in person during her first trip to Los Angeles.
She had DM’d Gabriel in December, informing him of her visit to Los Angeles. Jess also inquired as to which church he attended, as they are both religious. Gabriel went to Hillsong Church, the same church she went to when she lived in Brisbane. They hit it off when Jess arrived in Los Angeles in January and decided to begin a long-term relationship.
They got engaged in September 2016 and married in Brisbane on December 18, 2016. Milo, a Goldendoodle, is the couple’s pet dog.
How tall is Jess Conte?
Jess Conte is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 60 kg. Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are also 32C-24-34 inches. Her shoe size is 8 and she wears a size 6 dress. Jess also has dark brown hair and hazel green eyes.
Career line of Jess Conte
- Jess Conte works as a singer, vlogger, and beauty expert professionally. Her self-titled YouTube channel, formerly known as “BauerBirds,” is her most well-known. Jess has amassed a fan base of over 2.3 million followers by posting get-ready-with-me videos, song covers, and challenges to her devoted followers.
- Jess’ first job before becoming famous on social media was in a pizza shop. She was enthralled by the prospect of filming herself and her family members as children.
- Her family would film her performing impromptu magic and cooking shows.
- Similarly, she launched her YouTube channel in December 2011 and debuted her first video, 1, 2, 3, 4 – plain white t’s (cover by Jess Bauer), in January 2012.
- She rose to prominence in 2014 with her video ‘When Mama Isn’t Home / When Mom Isn’t Home,’ after gradually gaining popularity over the years. This video quickly went viral, receiving over 10 million views. Her success fueled her love of music, and she began regularly posting music videos on YouTube.
- In addition, Jess’s first viral video, which received millions of views, featured her younger brother banging on the oven and her father playing the trombone.
- This success inspired her to share videos of herself performing cover songs.
- She’s also an accomplished graphic designer. As a result, Jess’ Instagram account frequently features photos of her artistic ability.
- She also began sharing makeup and beauty videos alongside her artworks, which boosted her popularity even more.
- On her YouTube channel, Jess also performs cover songs by popular artists such as Ed Sheeran, Jessie J, Cyndi Lauper, Jason Mraz, Niall Horan, Shawn Mendes, and Justin Bieber.
- Following her marriage to Gabriel Conte, she and her husband released their first EP, “Under the covers,” on iTunes in February 2017. Fresh Eyes, Tee Shirt, Can’t Help Falling in Love, Bless the Broken Road, and Love Me Now are among the five cover songs on the album.
- The couple has a sizable social media following and frequently posts videos and songs.