Jillian Anne Ellis, also known as Jill Ellis, is an American football trainer. She is currently the coach of the US Ladies’ Public Soccer Group. She led her team to the World Cup title under her leadership.
When was Jill Ellis Birthed?
Jill was born on September 6, 1966, in Portsmouth, United Kingdom. She is 52 years old and was born under the sign of Virgo. She is an American by birth and a white person by nationality.
Ellis was assigned to the care of guardians John and Margaret in Portsmouth, England. Her father was the English government’s long-serving soccer minister, as well as the previous Imperial Marines Commando. She shared her adolescence with her brother Paul.
How much is Jill Ellis Net Worth?
Aside from that, she has recently served as the lead trainer in a number of college and public youth groups in the United States.
With $318,533, she was the organization’s tenth highest-paid employee. Jill’s total assets are valued at $300,000 as of 2019.
Who is Jill Ellis Married to?
She lives a euphoric married life. Betsy Stephenson, her better half, is also honored. Nonetheless, they never revealed anything about their married life to the media. They had a wonderful girl named Lily as a result of their efforts.
How Tall is Jill Ellis?
Because she is a quiet person, information about her height and weight is still unknown to the media. Nonetheless, based on her new pictures, she appears to be a well-known figure.
Jill Ellis’s Career Line
- In addition, she was the primary mentor in winning two Ladies’ Reality Cups.
- She has won a large portion of the World Cup for the USA program, more than any other individual.
- Even at the World Cup, she was vindicated.
- Jill Ellis is the lead trainer for the Ladies’ American Football team. As one of the coaches from the United States to win two World Cup titles under her leadership, she dispelled any preconceived notions that people had about a young lady pursuing a career in football.
- She began filling in as the lead trainer on May 16, 2014. The USWNT won the World Cup shortly after she took over as coach of her team for a year.