Facts of Jim Kwik
|Full Name:||Jim Kwik|
|Birthplace:||Westchester, New York|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||entrepreneur, brain coach, Mindvalley trainer, social worker, social media star, and YouTuber|
|Youtube:||Jim Kwik Youtube|
Jim Kwik is an entrepreneur, brain coach, Mindvalley trainer, social worker, social media star, and YouTuber from the United States. ‘Kwik Learning’ was founded by Jim Kwik.
How old is Jim Kwik?
Jim Kwik was born in Westchester, New York, USA on July 29, 1973. He is currently 47 years old and a Leo. He suffered a brain injury when he was five years old. In addition, as a result of his brain injury, he was left with learning difficulties because he lost his ability to read and learn.
At the time, he was dubbed “The Broken Brain Boy” by his peers. During his school years, he had a difficult time. There is no additional information about his educational experience. In addition, there is no information about his family history. He was, however, raised in a Christian home.
How much is Jim Kwik’s Net Worth?
Jim has amassed a large amount of wealth for himself through his company and other ventures. As a result, his net worth as of 2021 is $2 million.
Is Jim Kwik dating someone?
Jim maintains a low-key and private personal life for her. As a result, he keeps his girlfriend and dating private. Furthermore, he has never discussed his previous relationships. He isn’t married, and he’s probably single right now. Until now, he has successfully kept his life hidden from the public eye.
How tall is Jim Kwik?
Kwik is both intelligent and attractive. In terms of body measurements, he stands at 5 feet 7 inches tall. Likewise, he has a healthy weight of around 65 kilograms. He also has dark brown eyes. His hair is also dark brown. Apart from that, no information about his body measurements is available. He’s got a great personality.
Career line of Jim Kwik
- Jim is a speed-reading, memory-improvement, brain-performance, and accelerated learning world-class expert. He was five years old when he sustained a brain injury that left him learning disabled. He then devised strategies to significantly boost his mental performance.
- Jim has dedicated his life to assisting others in discovering and expressing their true genius. And brainpower to learn anything faster and live a more powerful, prosperous, productive, and peaceful life. He later learned how to learn and became an expert in memory enhancement, speed reading, brain performance, and accelerated learning after years of practice.
- Furthermore, his innovative techniques, entertaining presentation style, and impressive brainpower feats made him a frequent and in-demand trainer for top organizations. Google, NYU, GE, Fox Studios, CalTech, Virgin, Nike, Zappos, Harvard, and Singularity University are among the clients.
- Nonetheless, he has been a brain coach to students, seniors, entrepreneurs, and educators for more than two decades.
- In addition, he has served as a consultant to many of the world’s most powerful CEOs and celebrities. Furthermore, he has been featured in a variety of media outlets, including Fast Company, Inc., Forbes, HuffPost, nd CNBC, as well as online videos with over 100 million views.
- Similarly, he is the host of the popular podcast “Kwik Brain.” As a result, it is the number one training show on iTunes on a consistent basis.
- Furthermore, students from more than 180 countries use KwikLearning.com’s online courses. He and his team are also enthusiastic about education. In addition, from Guatemala to Kenya, schools are being built to provide health care, clean water, and education to children in need.
- ddtоnаllу, m s а rарd rеаdеr whо саn rеаd 1300 wоrd реr mnutе fоr lеngthу fсtоn аnd 500 wоrd реr mnutе fоr hеаvу tесhnсаl tеrm. He has also published a number of books as an author. He also launched his YouTube channel on January 31, 2009.