Facts of Joana Ceddia
|Full Name:||Joana Ceddia|
Joana Ceddia is a Brazilian-Canadian YouTuber, vlogger, and former competitive swimmer. Joana Ceddia is well-known for her quirky and ironic sense of humour, and she rose to prominence as an awkward and relatable adolescent.
How old is Joana Ceddia?
Joana Ceddia is 19 years old. She was born on June 21, 2001, in Brazil, under the astrological sign of Cancer. Her mother’s name is Denilce Campos, and her father’s name is Rolando Ceddia. She is of Brazilian-Canadian origin. Similarly, her given name is Joana Campos Ceddia. Her parents raised her as a single child.
She is currently residing in Toronto with her family. Moving on to her educational background, she is a physics major at York Mills Collegiate Institute. Similarly, she has participated in competitive school swimming and is an OFSAA gold medalist.
She grew up watching ‘Harry Potter’ movies and became obsessed with the fantasy film series when she was in second grade. She began painting in her sophomore year, and it quickly became one of her favorite hobbies.
How much is Joana Ceddia’s net worth?
Ceddia, a young and talented web personality, has gained popularity and a positive response from viewers in a short period of time due to her peculiar sense of humor. Likewise, she was successful and received a nomination as a content creator. She was a finalist for the “Best YouTube Comedian” category at the Shorty Awards in 2018, and she was also nominated for the “Breakout Creator” category at the 2019 Streamy Awards.
Joana Ceddia is a popular Canadian YouTuber who rose to prominence in 2018 after posting a viral video on YouTube. She has amassed a sizable fortune as well as a sizable number of fans. As a result, her estimated net worth is around $650,000. She does, however, live the life of a typical adolescent.
Is Joana Ceddia single?
Considering her personality. She is straight and single. This talented and oddo YouTuber enjoys her single life, as evidenced by her Instagram posts. She is currently more focused on herself and spends her days painting and doing random things. Her charming and attractive personality, on the other hand, has undoubtedly drawn a lot of guys to him. She will, without a doubt, be dating a handsome hunk in the future. In her “GET TO KNOW ME TAG,” she revealed that she has never had a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Ceddia has beautifully managed her fame, not allowing it to fade away due to negativity and other contentious issues. Overall, she has been successful in maintaining a positive image that she acquired in a short period of time. Her meteoric rise to fame has amused and enraged a slew of YouTubers, who have even reacted to her success.
How tall is Joana Ceddia?
Lovely and amusing Joana Ceddia, a 19-year-old YouTuber, has an appealing personality. She is tall and has a healthy body weight. Her height, weight, and body measurements, however, are unavailable. She has lovely brown eyes and brown hair. She frequently experiments with different hair colors, such as Blonde.
Career line of Joana Ceddia
- Joana Ceddia is a Brazilian-Canadian YouTuber, blogger, and former competitive swimmer. Similarly, she is a beauty and fashion parody video creator who incorporates humor and quirky rants that are relatable and trendy.
- She became well-known for her quirky and ironic sense of humour, as well as for being an awkward and relatable adolescent. Likewise, on December 18, 2017, she launched her self-titled YouTube channel.
- However, she began uploading YouTube videos in 2018 after suffering an injury that prevented her from pursuing a career in competitive running.
- Within a few months, she had become an internet sensation, gaining nearly two million subscribers in the same year. On June 28, 2018, she uploaded her first YouTube video, titled “Me getting frustrated with paint: MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO!” The video has received over 3.3 million views.
- In this video, she shows off her random day vlog from when she first started painting. Her first videos were successful in capturing the attention of a large number of viewers due to her stunning appearance.
- Her meteoric rise to fame spawned a slew of conspiracy theories. However, she did not become bogged down by conspiracy theories and went on to create more videos, which continue to receive a large number of views.
- She uploads a variety of videos, including tutorials, DIYs, and vlogs.
- Her most popular videos include her cutting her hair with craft scissors, making simple vlogs of her high school experience, recreating popular artworks, and “transforming” herself into popular characters by hand-creating costumes.
- As of June 2020, her YouTube channel had 3,25 million subscribers and 256 million video views. Some of her most viewed and popular videos on the channel include ‘Spend the Day with an Overdramatic Teenager,’ ‘I Cut my Hair with Craft Scissors,’ ‘I DIY’d Emma Chamberlain‘s New Clothing Line,’ ‘Following a Rob Boss Painting Tutorial,’ and ‘1 Million Cookies for my 1 Million Subscribblers.’
- While many YouTubers use DSLR cameras and hire professionals to edit their videos, she records her videos on an iPhone and uses a $4 microphone when she speaks to her viewers.
- Typically, she records her videos in her parents’ room and relies solely on her abilities to create engaging content. Her videos are reminiscent of classic videos that dominated the internet when YouTube was new.
- On March 17, 2020, she released a video in which she hatched 24 quails, naming the ones who hatched Quincy, Qelly (Kelly with a Q), Quigley, Quinton, and Dula Peep. Joana revealed in a video on June 19, 2020, that Qelly died on May 13, 2020, as a result of suspected genetic complications.