Facts of Joe Anderson
|Full Name:||Joe Anderson|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Sibling:||One (brother Max Anderson)|
Joe Anderson is a well-known English actor and singer. Joe Anderson is best known for his roles in a number of films and television shows, including Across the Universe, Becoming Jane, The Crazies, Soulmates, and Hannibal.
How old is Joe Anderson?
Joe Anderson was born on March 26, 1982, and he is currently 39 years old. He was born in England and is an Aries. When it comes to his educational background, Joe Anderson attended Richmond upon Thames College. He later attended the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
Joe has worked as a professional actor since he was a child. Joe’s talents include photography, guitar, and gymnastics. When it comes to his family, Joe’s father is Miles Anderson, and his mother is Lesley Duff. Joe’s father is an actor, and his mother works as a talent agent for Diamond Management Ltd in the United Kingdom.
Similarly, he has a brother named Max Anderson. Max has won the World Street Board Championship in 2006 and 2009. In addition, Joe was diagnosed with dyslexia. Joe attributes his move into acting to his diagnosis.
Is Joe Anderson married?
Elle Anderson is Joe Anderson’s wife. There are no further details about the close-knit family because they prefer to keep their private lives private and away from public scrutiny.
How tall is Joe Anderson?
Joe Anderson stands approximately 1.81 meters (6 feet) tall. Similarly, the actor weighs approximately 196 pounds (89 kilograms). Joe also has mesmerizing blue eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Joe Anderson
- Joe Anderson is a well-known film actor and singer. Joe is best known for his roles in Across the Universe, Becoming Jane, Control, The Ruins, The Crazies, Horns, and as Alistair in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 in 2012.
- Joe also played Asa Farrell in the WGN America drama series Outsiders. The actor has appeared in films, on television, and on stage at the Chichester Festival Theatre. Joe first appeared in the film Copying Beethoven in his early career.
- Karl was played by the actor for this project. Karl is Ludwig van Beethoven’s nephew.
- Joe also played “Max Carrigan” in the film. In the film Across the Universe, Max is a young American man drafted into the Vietnam War. Following that, he appeared in the period film Becoming Jane as Henry Austen, Jane Austen’s older brother.
- Furthermore, Joe appeared in Anton Corbijn’s 2007 film Control as bassist Peter Hook of the band “Joy Division.” Then, in 2008, Joe portrayed the character Elliot in The 27 Club. He also appeared as a German tourist in The Ruins.
- A year later, in 2009, Joe starred in High Life as Donnie and in Love Happens as Jennifer Aniston’s character’s musician boyfriend. Amelia also stars an English actor. It is a biopic of Amelia Earhart.
- Similarly, Joe appeared as the main character Fool in Operation: Endgame. Joe also appeared in the 2010 film The Crazies. It is a remake of the 1973 horror film of the same name.
- Joe and his Control co-stars were featured in The Killers’ music video for their cover of Joy Division’s Shadowplay. Similarly, in an interview with Pure Movies, Joe stated that talking about himself made him uncomfortable, felt self-indulgent, and that he struggled with it.
- Then, in 2012, actor Joe starred as Lincoln Cole in the TV series The River. In 2014, he co-starred with popular actor Dwayne Johnson in the film Hercules. In addition, in December 2014, it was announced that Joe Anderson would take over as Mason Verger from Michael Pitt.
- It happened during the third season of the TV show Hannibal.
Awards and musical performances of Joe Anderson
Joe Anderson received the “Rising Star Award” at the California Independent Film Festival in 2008. Similarly, he won the “Best Actor Drama” award at the 2008 Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival for his performance in The 27 Club.
Joe Anderson also appeared in a number of music-related films. In these films, he sang musical numbers. Joe sang covers of Beatles songs, most notably in Across the Universe. Among the songs Joe sang solo or with other cast members were Hey Jude, Happiness Is a Warm Gun, With a Little Help from My Friends, Strawberry Fields Forever, Dear Prudence, Because, and I Want You (She’s So Heavy). They released all of these recordings on the corresponding soundtrack album.
Similarly, Joe appeared in Control as bassist Peter Hook of the band “Joy Division.” Joe performed Transmission, Leaders of Men, and Candidate with the group, among others.
Similarly, in The 27 Club, Joe Anderson portrayed the bassist of a popular music duo called “Finn.” Joe and his castmate/bandmate James Forgey wrote the theme song for the film as part of the duo. On the film’s official website, they released a studio version as well as an acoustic version of the song.
In addition, Joe Anderson portrayed Terry Perrish in the film Horns. Terry Parrish is a well-known trumpet player and the brother of Ig Parrish. Ig Parrish is portrayed by Daniel Radcliffe. In this film, the actor plays lead trumpet in a scene with the band “The Brass Action.”