Facts of Juju Beatz
|Full Name:||Juju Beatz|
|Profession:||Freestyler, Choreographer, Dancer|
|Sibling:||One (sister Krysalynn Mangonon)|
Juju Beatz is a newcomer to the American dance scene. Juju Beatz is a choreographer and freestyler. He is a member of the dance companies “The Art of Teknique” and “Jabbawockeez.” He also assisted in the training of the dance group “The Art of Teknique 2nd Generation,” abbreviated as TAT2.
How old is Juju Beatz?
Juju Beatz was born on August 14, 2001, making him 19 years old. Kris Mangonon is Juju’s real name, and he is a Leo. Similarly, his exact birthplace is unknown, but he is a US citizen.
Juju’s parents and uncle moderate his Facebook fan page, according to information. His mother’s Instagram handle is @jlandco 18, and his father’s is @mikale0807. Similarly, he has an older sister on Instagram, who goes by the handle @krysalynnmangonon.
Juju Beatz graduated from high school in May 2019 as a member of the Class of 2019. He attended Cosumnes Oaks High School in Elk Grove, California, for his secondary education. Juju hasn’t mentioned anything else about his college plans since then.
Girlfriend of Juju Beatz
There is no confirmed information on whether Juju Beatz is currently single or involved in a romantic relationship. It’s possible that Juju is keeping his relationship status and love affairs private from the public. It’s also possible that Juju Beatz is currently single and concentrating on his dance career.
Despite this, Juju hasn’t revealed much about the situation. Juju Beatz has also not shared any social media posts that could be interpreted as indicating his current relationships or affairs.
Furthermore, Juju Beatz has kept a clean public image, free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize his professional and personal life. Nonetheless, Juju’s talent, humor, handsomeness, and charms will undoubtedly attract many lovers in the future.
How much does Juju Beatz earn money?
Moving on, Juju Beatz’s net worth and earnings are still being scrutinized. At such a young age, he is likely to earn money through his dancing projects, workshops, competitions, and so on.
How tall is Juju Beatz?
Regrettably, no information is available about Juju Beatz’s body measurements. Juju’s height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and other personal information are currently unavailable. Juju Beatz, on the other hand, has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Juju Beatz
- Juju Beatz works as a dancer and a social media influencer professionally. He is a freestyler, choreographer, and dancer who used to be a member of the hip hop dance group “The Art of Teknique.” On season six of America’s Got Talent, the trio performed.
- However, due to a conflict with another project, they were compelled to withdraw.
- Previously, Juju Beatz was a member of the World of Dance Bay Area champions “The Art of Teknique” in 2010. Then, at World of Dance 2011, he and “The Art of Teknique” won the YouthRock Award for Mini Group of the Year.
- Similarly, as a founding member of “The Art of Teknique,” Juju Beatz danced alongside Kida and Gavin Pecson.
- Furthermore, Juju is a Jabbawockeez member, as is Gavin from The Art of Teknique. Jabbawockeez is a popping and b-boying dance crew who rose to prominence after appearing on MTV’s “America’s Best Dance Crew.”
- Juju also taught The Art of Teknique 2nd Generation, or TAT2, a dance group. TAT2 are a hip-hop dance group from Sacramento. Lianne Ragonjan, Mari Barroga, and Jordan Larot are the group’s members.
- Global Winter Wonderland at Cal Expo, Rock the School Bells at Sacramento City College, America’s Got Talent, and Little Big Shots are just a few of the regional venues where the group has performed.