Facts of Karlie Kloss
|Full Name:||Karlie Kloss|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Profession:||Supermodel, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, Social Media Influencer|
|Sibling:||Three (sisters Kimberly, Kristine, and Kariann)|
Karlie Kloss is a well-known American supermodel, philanthropist, and entrepreneur. Karlie Kloss has appeared on the cover of Vogue 40 times. She has walked the runway for many high-end brands, including Victoria’s Secret, Oscar de la Renta, Christian Dior, Alexander McQueen, and others.
How old is Karlie Kloss?
Karlie Kloss was born on August 3, 1992, and she is 28 years old. Karlie Elizabeth Kloss was born in Chicago, Illinois, and her full name is Karlie Elizabeth Kloss. Karlie’s mother is Tracy, and her father is Kurt Kloss. Her mother is a freelance director, and her father is an emergency physician.
Karlie’s ancestors are also Danish, German, and Polish. Karlie has three sisters: Kimberly, Kristine, and Kariann. In 1994, she and her family relocated to St. Louis. Then, in 2013, her family relocated to Goshen, New York, to supplement her modeling career.
Karlie Kloss described her classical ballet training as “a beautiful thing” that taught her how to move in the modeling world and served as a great training ground for her runway walk. Karlie graduated from Webster Groves High School in Webster Groves, Missouri, in 2011. She worked as a cheerleader there.
Karlie Kloss then enrolled in New York University’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study in September 2015. Karlie also became close friends with fellow models Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner.
How much is Karlie Kloss Net Worth?
Karlie Kloss is a well-known American supermodel, philanthropist, and entrepreneur. She has made a good living from her appearances on several runways, brand endorsements, and other side gigs. As a result, Kloss has a net worth of $20 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth estimates. With annual earnings of $9 million, she climbed to No. 7 on Forbes’ list of the world’s highest-paid models in 2017.
Who is the Husband of Karlie Kloss?
Karlie Kloss began dating businessman and investor Joshua Kushner in 2012. Joshua Kushner is the founder of Thrive Capital and the younger brother of Jared Kushner. Karlie Kloss announced her engagement to Kushner on July 24, 2018, just one month after converting to Judaism (Kushner’s religion). The couple married on October 18, 2018, in upstate New York. The lovers then had a second wedding celebration in Wyoming in June 2019.
Karlie Kloss has come under fire for her relationship with Joshua and Jared Kushner, and thus with Donald Trump’s family. In response, Karlie Kloss stated that she and her husband voted Democratic in 2016 and would do so again in 2020. Karlie also stated that she finds it difficult to be related to Jared Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump.
Karlie and her husband backed Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US presidential election. Both Kalie Kloss and her husband attended the March for Our Lives event in Washington, D.C. in March 2018 to protest gun violence in the United States. Karlie is a feminist who has stated that her decision to leave Victoria’s Secret was partly motivated by her beliefs.
How tall is Karlie Kloss?
Karlie Kloss is 6 feet 2 inches tall or 1.88 meters tall and weighs around 57 kgs. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 33-31-34 inches. Karlie has hazel eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Karlie Kloss
- Karlie Kloss is a professional runway model and former Victoria’s Secret Angel known for her powerful walk.
- Karlie Kloss was named one of the top 30 models of the 2000s by Vogue Paris. Furthermore, she is a supermodel, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who began her career as a model and has since discovered her passion for technology, entrepreneurship, and storytelling.
- When Karlie Kloss is not modeling, she is working on her STEAM-focused non-profit “Kode With Klossy,” her YouTube channel, Klossy, and supporting the next generation of designers on “Project Runway.” In addition, as a young teen, Karlie gained some of her first modeling experience with Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Karlie then signed with “Christian Dior” and made her debut at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2011. Later, she left Victoria’s Secret to attend New York University. Karlie was a Victoria’s Secret Angel from 2013 to 2015. Karlie also enjoys baking and has a gluten- and dairy-free cookie line called “Karlie’s Kookies.” Proceeds from this line are donated to FEED Projects.
- Karlie was discovered by a talent agency at a local charity fashion show in 2006. Karlie’s fashion career took off after she walked in her first Calvin Klein show. During her first full fashion week season, she booked 64 shows.
- Karlie Kloss has since walked the runways for top designers such as Oscar de la Renta, Christian Dior, Alexander McQueen, and Versace. Karlie Kloss has also appeared in major international campaigns for brands such as Adidas, Versace, Dior, Calvin Klein, Carolina Herrera, and Swarovski. She does this as a global brand ambassador for Estee Lauder.
- Karlie pursued her interest in technology, which led her to take her first coding class in 2014. Karlie Kloss founded Kode With Klossy in 2015 to empower girls to learn to code and become leaders in technology, inspired by the creativity and limitless possibilities of code.
- In 2018, “Kode With Klossy” provided 1,000 scholarships to 50 free coding camps for young women in 25 cities. This nearly quadrupled its reach from 2017. “Kode With Klossy” also collaborated with “Teach For America” to hire and recruit instructors who were trained in Kode With Klossy’s curriculum to teach the summer camps.
- Karlie was named to the TIME 100 list for her philanthropic work as the founder of “Kode With Klossy.” She was even featured on the covers of Fast Company and Forbes for her efforts to scale the organization.
- Karlie also recently joined Bravo Media’s Emmy-winning series Project Runway as host and executive producer for its 17th season, which will premiere in spring 2019.
- Her media and television credits also include hosting Freeform’s six-part series “Movie Night With Karlie Kloss” and serving as a correspondent in seasons one and two of the Netflix original series “Bill Nye Saves the World.”
- Karlie also serves on the board of Oath as an advisor, alongside Oath chair Serena Williams and other industry leaders.
- Karlie’s YouTube channel “Klossy” documents her various experiences, which include hosting, modeling, coding, baking, traveling, and more.
- Karlie Klossy takes her fans behind the scenes of everything from training for her first marathon to the creation of her Met Gala gown to a 24-hour adventure through Shanghai on Klossy.