Facts of Kate Siegel
|Full Name:||Kate Siegel|
|Birthplace:||Silver Spring, Maryland|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||actress and screenwriter|
Kate Siegel is an actress and screenwriter from the United States. Kate Siegel is best known for her roles in the 2016 horror film “Hush” and the Netflix horror series “The Haunting of Hill House” (both directed by her husband Mike Flanagan). Similarly, she made her acting debut in 2007 with “The Curse of the Black Dahlia” and has been in the industry for over 13 years.
How old is Kate Siegel?
Kate Siegel was born on August 9, 1982 in Silver Spring, Maryland. Her current age is 38. Kate Gordon Siegelbaum is her given name. Her nationality is American, and her zodiac sign is Similarly, she was born as the daughter of Laura Siegelbaum (mother) and Paul Siegelbaum (father).
Siegel grew up in Maryland, where she attended St. Andrew’s Episcopal School before enrolling at Syracuse University, where she graduated in 2004 with a degree in Fine Arts and Acting.
She had an interest in acting since childhood and chose to pursue it as a career later in life. After graduating from Syracuse University, she worked with the Washington Shakespeare Company and the Folger Theater.
How much is Kate Siegel’s net worth?
Kate Siegel’s professional actor career has earned her a comfortable living. Siegel’s career began in 2007, and she has amassed a sizable fortune from her numerous films and television shows. She also makes money from endorsement deals. Her net worth, including her earnings, is estimated to be around $3 million.
Who is Kate Siegel married to?
At the moment, Kate Siegel is married to Mike Flanagan. Mike Flanagan is a well-known American director who has worked on a number of horror films. All of his films, including “Absentia” (2011), “Oculus” (2013), “Hush” (2013), “Gerald’s Game” (2017), and “Doctor Sleep,” he directed, wrote, and edited (2019).
Similarly, she was recognized for having the most collaborations with Flanagan, having appeared in the majority of his films and series. They married on February 6, 2016, and will be married for approximately four years in 2020. Currently, she is married to Mike Flanagan.
Mike Flanagan is a well-known American director who has worked on a number of horror films. All of his films, including “Absentia” (2011), “Oculus” (2013), “Hush” (2013), “Gerald’s Game” (2017), and “Doctor Sleep,” he directed, wrote, and edited 2019).
Similarly, she was recognized for having the most collaborations with Flanagan, having appeared in the majority of his films and television series. They married on February 6, 2016, and will be married for approximately four years in 2020.
Furthermore, they have two children: Cody Paul Flanagan, born on November 26, 2016, just a few months after their marriage, and Theodora Isabelle Irene Flanagan. Siegel discovered she was pregnant shortly after beginning production on “The Haunting of Hill House,” a Netflix Original Series (2018).
Throughout the shoot, she experienced pregnancy symptoms, including severe morning nausea near the end. She also became the stepmother of Flanagan’s first son as a result of her marriage to him. The couple is currently living a happy life with their children.
How tall is Kate Siegel?
Kate Siegel is a stunning woman in her late 30s with a trim figure. She stands 5ft 8in (1.73m) tall, while he weighs around 55kg (121 lbs). She has a well-preserved hour-glass figure, measuring 34-25-35 inches, with a bra size of 34B, a dress size of 4(US), and a shoe size of 6. (US). She also has light skin, dark brown hair, and bright blue eyes.
Career line of Kate Siegel
- Kate Siegel made her direct-to-video debut as Jennifer in “The Curse of the Black Dahlia” on January 23, 2007. The following year, she played Jenn in “Hacia La Oscuridad” (Total Darkness). She also starred as Elizabeth in the film “Steam,” alongside Ruby Dee and Ally Sheedy (2007).
- Similarly, in 2008, she starred in the short film “Knocked Down.” In 2009, she made her television debut as Cheryl in the horror series “Ghost Whisperer.”
- In 2010, she starred in the drama-thriller Wedding Day. The following year, she starred as Rachel Hollander in the crime drama “Numbers.” In 2013, she played Teresa in the film “Man Camp.”
- She also played Marisol Chavez in Mike Flanagan’s horror thriller “Oculus,” which he wrote and directed in 2013. In 2014, she starred as Jack in “Demon Legacy” and as Jade in “Dead Room: Origins.” In 2016, she co-wrote the horror thriller “Hush” with her husband Mike Flanagan.
- She appeared in the same film as Maddie Young. The same year, she starred as Jenny Browning in “Ouija: Origin of Evil.” In 2017, she starred as Sally in the film adaptation of Stephen King’s “Gerald’s Game,” alongside Carla Gugino and Bruce Greenwood.
- Furthermore, in 2018, she portrayed Theodora Crain in the Netflix supernatural horror series “The Haunting of Hill House.”
- In 2020, she starred as Joanna in the television series “Hawaii Five-O.” As Viola Willoughby, she is currently starring in the supernatural horror thriller “The Haunting of Bly Manor.” She will next be seen in the new horror series “Midnight Mass.”
- She has also been a voice actor for “The NoSleep Podcast” and has narrated the podcast “Calling Darkness.”