Facts of Kim Bordenave
|Full Name:||Kim Bordenave|
In the same way as other individuals who came to unmistakable quality for their relationship with a celebrated VIP, Kim Bordenave is one of them. She got the media consideration after her sentimental relationship with Irish entertainer Colin Farrell with whom she shares a child.
Kim Bordenave was born in Canada in 1972. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She is both an American and Canadian nationality, and she is of African-American ethnicity. But she hasn’t revealed much about her childhood, parents, siblings, or education.
Kim Bordenave is married to Jimmy Gamboa. They married in a private ceremony in Malibu, attended by family and close friends. The couple is currently enjoying a happy and blissful married life. Kim Bordenave previously had a relationship with Irish actor Colin Farrell.
The couple began dating in 2002, and on September 12, 2003, Bordenave gave birth to their first child, a son named James Padraig Farrell. James has Angelman syndrome, a rare neuro-genetic disorder that causes a lack of speech, impaired balance, developmental delays, and neurological problems. Unfortunately, their relationship lasted more than a year before they split up in 2003. Kim Bordenave and Colin Farrell filed for conservatorship of their 17-year-old son in May 2021.
Kim Bordenave’s modeling career has brought her good fortune. As of 2021, her net worth is estimated to be $100,000. She is living a lavish and cool lifestyle as a result of her current wealth.
Kim Bordenave, a stunning model, has a well-maintained average body physique. She has a height of 1.78m (5 feet and 8 inches) and a body weight of around 56kg (123.5lbs). She has beautiful brown eyes and black hair. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual.
- Kim Bordenave is a model who is both American and Canadian. She rose to prominence following her relationship with Colin Farrell, a well-known Irish actor, from 2002 to 2003.
- The couple is the proud parents of James Padraig Farrell, who has Angelman syndrome, a rare neuro-genetic disorder that causes a lack of speech, impaired balance, developmental delays, and neurological problems.
- Kim Bordenave and Colin Farrell filed for conservatorship of their 17-year-old son in May 2021.
- Kim Bordenave began her modeling career at a young age. She’s also appeared in a number of magazines and commercials.
- However, there isn’t much information available about her career.
- Bordenave, along with her husband Jimmy Gamboa, co-founded “THERAsurf” in addition to her modeling career.
- The organization allows disabled children to benefit from that positive energy by safely getting them into the water and up on waved.
- They consider surfing to be a form of therapy and believe in its transformative power. They also help to instill courage and confidence in disabled children and their families.