Facts of Kim Hyun-joong
|Full Name:||Kim Hyun-joong|
|Birthday:||June 6, 1986|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Profession:||South Korean entertainer|
|Sibling:||Kim Young Joong|
Kim Hyun-Joong is a well-known South Korean entertainer best known as the lead rapper of the boyband SS501. He was also a member of the boy band SS501 and appeared in the Korean dramas Boys Over Flowers and Playful Kiss. Aside from that, people remember him as a vocalist and musician.
Early Life of Kim Hyun-joong
Kim Hyun-Joong was born on June 6, 1986, in Seoul, South Korea, to South Korean parents. With the introduction of the world sign Gemini in 2019, he will be 33 years old. He is the son of Jeong Yeon-mi (mother) and Kim Hong-Seong (father) (father). Kim grew up with his younger brother, Kim Young Joong. He has a South Korean identity as well as an East Asian ethnic background.
He graduated from Hanyang Technical High School in 2006. From then on, he chose Chungwoon University to consider stage creation for the executives. In February 2012, he enrolled in the Kongju Communication Arts University (KCAU) to study applied music.
Estimated Net Worth of Kim Hyun-joong
Kim is the leader of the band SS501, which has an estimated total worth of $5 million. He has made a lot of money from his successful career as an entertainer and vocalist. From 2009 to 2014, he received approximately 16 Yahoo! Asia Buzz Awards in categories such as Popular Artist, Top Buzz Solo Artist, and Most Searched.
In addition, in January 2011, Kim participated in the coal briquettes conveyance crusade, where he distributed approximately 20,000 briquettes. In 2011, he also donated $50,000 to the Korean Red Cross Association. Similarly, he is active in charitable works; he donates a portion of his earnings to a variety of organizations that provide government assistance to society and children. Similarly, he established Kim Hyun-own Joong’s Scholarship program, to which he contributes $17.3k each year. Kim then donates $25.95k to the Summer Campaign for Senior Citizens Living Alone.
On the thirteenth of June 2012, he was also a part of the Hang Ten’s Save The Earth change class ecological mission (brand). In 2013, he donated 100 million KRW to the One Foundation for the victims of the Ya’an earthquake in China. Currently, he lives in a shower with his family, but his compensation is still missing from the media.
Who is Kim Hyun-joong Wife?
Kim Hyun Joong appears to be single. Regardless, he has figured out how to keep his own data so secret that nothing about his past or the current issue is known. He appears to have enjoyed keeping personal matters secure and hidden. He hasn’t been seen with anyone as of yet because he is too preoccupied with his work to participate in such activities.
Kim has already dated a number of celebrities. Similarly, he was impractically associated with Ms. Choi, but they were unable to maintain their relationship and separated. The reason for their split was Kim’s disloyalty and forceful behavior with his ex. Choi sued him at the time for aggressive behavior at home, but after he apologized, she withdrew the claim in 2014.
After a year, Choi confirmed that she was pregnant with his child, reigniting the debate. However, at the time, she sued Kim for approximately 1.6 billion won in damages as a result of intense pressure from her first pregnancy’s unsuccessful labor in April. Choi stated that she has no intention of marrying him and will raise her child on her own. When her lie about her previous unnatural birth cycle was exposed in June of 2015, Kim filed a lawsuit against her.
Choi gave birth to a child in September 2015. A DNA test was completed three months later. The outcome established that the infant is Joong’s child. He also dated South Korean entertainer and model Jung So Min. In 2010, the couple appeared together in the show Playful Kiss. However, they were unable to keep the relationship together and were forced to isolate their methodologies. From then on, rumors circulated that he was dating South Korean artist Hwangbo. In any case, the couple never revealed that they were in a relationship. Aside from that, Kim and Hwangbo were seen wearing matching rings, watches, and covers.
Height and Weight of Kim Hyun Joong
Hyun Joong has a height of 5 feet 9 inches and a weight of around 83 kg. He has a couple of eyes with a dull earthy colored tone, and his hair is also a dull earthy colored tone. His other body measurements, such as dress size, chest size, shoe size, and midsection size, are not available at this time.
Kim Hyun Joong’s Grants
Kim Hyun-Joong was named Best Asian Artist and Best Artist – South Korea at the 2012 Asia Song Festival Awards. In 2013, he also received the Korean Entertainment Award in Japan for Best Male Solo Singer. He received the Mnet 20’s Award for Most Influential Star in 2010. Moreover, from 2009 to 2014, he received approximately 16 Yahoo! Asia Buzz Awards in categories such as Top Buzz Solo Artist, Popular Artist, and Most Searched.
In 2009, his performance in Boys Over Flowers earned him the Korean Junior Star Award. At the time, his other huge dramatization, Playful Kiss, also won him the MBC Drama award for Male Popularity. He has also received numerous honors, including Youth Icon grants, Style Awards, Model Awards, Best Couple Awards, and so on.
Kim Hyun Joong’s Career Line
- In June 2005, Kim Hyun-Joong made his music debut with the band SS501’s collection, Warning.
- At the time, they were promoting their first studio collection, S.T 01 Now. Later, the band decided to take their music outside of Korea, and in 2007, they chose Japan.
- From then on, they released their first Japanese single, Kokoro, and soon after, they introduced the band SS501 in Japan with another single, Distance.
- From 2009 to 2010, the band also released singles such as All My Love, Rebirth, Solo Collection, and Destination.
- Following the release of four consecutive singles, their contract was terminated. Kim left DSP Media and joined KeyEast Entertainment Company, it was announced authoritatively in 2010.
- Hyun Joong was invited to perform as a South Korean delegate at the Asian Games in Guangzhou, where he sang the well-known single Sunshine Again.
- From then on, he released his first independent Japanese single, Kiss/Lucky Guy, in January 2012.
- In the year 2012, he released his most well-known collection Unlimited, which included his celebrated melodies Lucky Guy, Break Down, and so on.
- Tonight, his third Japanese single, was released on June 5, 2013. At that point, he released his collection, Round 3, which became an instant hit.
- In May 2015, Kim enlisted in the mandatory military service, where he was likely the best choice and was immediately promoted to the position of Team Leader.
- On the eleventh of February 2017, he was formally discharged as a Sergeant after serving his country for a very long time.
- Kim appeared as one of the lead characters, Yoon Ji-hoo, in the South Korean TV arrangement, Boys Over Flowers, alongside Lee Min-ho, Kim Bum, and others in 2009.
- From then on, he portrayed the lead, Baek Seung-jo, in the South Korean lighthearted comedy TV arrangement, Playful Kiss, in 2010.