Facts of Kim Ji-won
|Full Name:||Kim Ji-won|
|Birthday:||October 19, 1992,|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Profession:||a South Korean entertainer and model|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
Kim Ji-won, a South Korean entertainer and model, is known for her roles in films such as Descendants of the Sun, Fight for My Way, and What’s Up?.
Early Life of Kim Ji-won
Kim Ji was born on October 19, 1992, in the Geumcheon-gu neighborhood of Seoul, South Korea. Her age as of 2019 is 27 years old, and her zodiac sign is Libra. She grew up next to her older sister. In terms of identity, Kim is a Korean citizen with a strong Asian ethnic background.
Little Kim Tae-hee is Kim’s nickname. Furthermore, she is also known as “Oran C Girl” and “Candy Girl.” Kim attended Paekahon High School and is now discussing her educational foundation. She enrolled in the Dongguk University in Seoul after completing her high school education.
Achievements and Grants of Kim Ji-won
Kim Ji-won, a 27-year-old entertainer, has won 16 assignments in total, with 11 honors to her credit. She received the 21st SBS Drama Award in the category New Star Award for her performance in the drama “The Heirs” in 2013.
The next year, he received two awards and an assignment. She took home the first Asia Artist Awards in the category of Best Celebrity Award in 2014. She also won the second Asia Rainbow TV Awards for Best Supporting Actress the same year.
In the year 2016, Kim earned four additional awards and one assignment. For the arrangement Descendants of the Sun, she received 30th KBS Drama Awards in the categories of Best New Actress, Excellence Award, and Actress in a Miniseries (2016).
She was named Actress in the Arrangement Battle for My Way at the 31st KBS Drama Awards in 2017. (2017). She was named Best Couple with Park Seo-Joon at the KBS WORLD Global Fan Awards in 2018. She was recently honored with the Excellence Award, Actress at the twelfth Korea Drama Awards for her role in Arthdal Chronicles.
What is the Net Worth of Kim Ji-won?
Kim Ji-won is estimated to have a gross net worth of $5 million by 2019, thanks to her successful acting career.
Who is Kim Ji-won Boyfriend?
Kim, the great entertainer, has revealed nothing about everyday life. As a result, we have no idea if she is single or secretly dating anyone. Kim was rumored to be dating Korean entertainer Yoo Yeon Seok in 2016, after they were often seen together in public. Despite this, neither entertainer has confirmed their relationship with fans or the media.
What is Kim Ji-won Height?
Kim Ji-won, a South Korean entertainer, stands 5 feet 4 inches tall. Her eyes are a beautiful dark shade, and her hair is also dark.
Kim Ji-won’s Career Line
- Kim Ji-won, a lovely Korean entertainer and model, started her professional acting career in 2008. She previously appeared in the music video Gossip Boy and then began doing a few plugs and commercials. Kim made her acting debut in the dramatization Mrs. Saigon, in which she played Hye-character. ryeon’s
- She managed a work in the arrangement High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legged in the year 2011 after that. She also had a role in the musical What’s Up. Kim made her film debut in the film Romantic Heaven at the time. She starred alongside Choi Min-ho and Sulli in the high school dramatization To the Beautiful You in 2012. In the same year, he appeared in the suspense Horror Stories.
- She also starred alongside Kwon Bo-ah (BoA), Im Si Wan, and Choi Daniel in the KBS drama Waiting for Love. Following that, in 2013, Kim starred alongside Park Shin-Hye, Lee Min-ho, and Kim Woo-canister in the teen drama The Heirs.
- She took on the role of Lee Min-ho, Kim Tan’s fiancee, in this dramatization. This show was a hit, and she received the SBS Drama Awards’ “New Star Award” for her outstanding performance. After that, in the year 2014, Kim appeared in the wrongdoing spine chiller Gap-dong.
- Following the success of The Heirs, Kim starred in another hit dramatization, Descendants of the Sun, in 2016. Kim portrayed the personality of a military professional in this film, for which she received a lot of praise and gained further recognition outside of South Korea. In 2017, she appeared alongside co-entertainer Park Seo-Joon in KBS2’s satire romantic dramatization Battle for My Way, which aired in 2017.