Facts of Kimberly Snyder
|Full Name:||Kimberly Snyder|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||Celebrity nutritionist and wellness activist|
|Kids:||One (Lil Bub)|
|Education:||American University of Complementary Medicine|
Kimberly Snyder is a celebrity nutritionist and wellness activist from the United States. Kimberly Snyder is a proponent of the plant-based diet. She has also been named a best-selling author by the New York Times and Amazon for her books ‘The Beauty Detox Solution,’ ‘The Beauty Detox Solutions,’ and ‘The Beauty Detox Power and Radical Beauty.’
How old is Kimberly Snyder?
Kimberly Synder, who was born in the United States, was born on February 6th. Her mother was Filipino, so she is of mixed ethnicity. Similarly, she is an American nationality. She is not a vegetarian. Kimberly, who grew up with her parents, became strong after her mother’s death. Her mother, who is from the Philippines, lived in the Bronx with a host family. Kimberly’s mother, a Fordham University graduate, had another daughter alongside Kimberly and supported both of them throughout her life.
Kimberly’s mother was admitted to an East Coast hospital by her father. After a biopsy revealed she had colon and liver cancer, she was given a round of chemotherapy. Her father stayed in the hospital every night, but her mother died, leaving behind over 40 years of marriage with her father. In terms of education, she received a bachelor’s degree from Georgetown University. She has also completed the American University of Complementary Medicine’s three-year Ayurvedic Practitioner Program (AUCM).
What is Kimberly Snyder’s Net Worth?
Kimberly’s net worth stems from her career as a nutritionist and author. A nutritionist in the United States earns an average salary of $42,952 per year, including $8,000 in commission and $15,416 in profit sharing, according to Payscale. Their salary ranges from $29,495 to $72,284 per year, with bonuses ranging from $487 to $11,014. Her other source of income is the books she has written.
Is Kimberly Snyder dating someone?
The author of ‘The Beauty Detox Solution’ describes her husband John as a heart-centered and generous individual who can quickly adapt and gain trust. The couple has visited several Asian countries, including Korea and India, as well as African countries. The couple has a son together, whom they call Lil Bub. In March 2016, the nutritionist revealed she was expecting a child. She took to social media to show off her baby bump while walking around the beach. Kimberly posted on Instagram that she and her baby Lil Bub ended up walking seven miles at the beach. In June 2016, when Lil Bub turned three months old, he celebrated his birthday with nine candles on a slice of cake.
The nine candles, according to Kimberly, represent the couple’s son’s age of 90 days. Kimberly and her husband took their two-year-old son to visit Kimberly’s father in June 2018. John, the multi-time New York Times bestselling author’s husband, and their baby Lil Bub have blue eyes. Kimberly and her son Lil Bub celebrated Father’s Day with a family smile. Kimberly and John have been married since October 2012, and they celebrated their first anniversary with a sunset hike in 2013. The couple discussed their wedding while celebrating their special day. Every week, they meditate together and go to Lake Shrine in Los Angeles.
How tall is Kimberly Snyder?
Her body measurements show that she is of average height and weight. Her height is 5 feet 5 inches and her weight is approximately 110 pounds (49 kg). She also has lovely brown eyes and beautiful wavy brown hair. Other details about her body measurements are not yet available. Despite this, she maintains her slim figure even after becoming a mother. Kimberly has become an inspiration to many women worldwide.
Career line of Kimberly Snyder
- Kimberly Snyder, a passionate American nutritionist, is a sought-after speaker who adheres to her principles of proper food and a plant-based diet. She has appeared on a number of national shows and in publications such as The New York Times, Vogue, and Good Morning America.
- Her self-help books have made her a multi-time New York Times and Amazon best-selling author. She and her husband John practice Vinyasa yoga and meditation, and she has dedicated her life to inspiring others.
- Kimberly has written a number of cookbooks, religion and spirituality books, and self-help books. The Beauty Detox Solution: Eat Your Way to Radiant Skin, Renewed Energy, and the Body You’ve Always Wanted’ and ‘The Beauty Detox Power: Nourish Your Mind and Body for Weight Loss and Discover True Joy’ are two of the author’s multi-time New York Times and Amazon best-selling books.
- Deepak Chopra, a well-known American author, collaborated on these books. She has also appeared as a nutrition and wellness expert on ‘The Dr. Oz Show,’ ‘The Today Show,’ and ‘Access Hollywood.’
- Kimberly was also named to Vogue magazine’s list of top “results-oriented nutritionists.” She began her career as a nutritionist, first working for celebrities such as Drew Barrymore, Kerry Washington, and Fergie. Her expertise led to the creation of her own signature lifestyle brand (KimberlySnyder.com).
- She has since maintained interest in the brand, which includes supplements and information products like her flagship SBO Probiotic formula. Kimberly has a number of dietary supplements and yoga products on the market. Diet advice can be found on her podcast, ‘Beauty Inside Out.’
- She also appeared in the health documentary ‘What the Health?’ She is known for being the nutritionist for several celebrities, including Drew Barrymore, Channing Tatum, and Kerry Washington. Kimberly traveled around the world to discover a variety of health and beauty techniques in order to get rid of her acne and weight problems. She was exposed to different cultures, which inspired her to pursue a career in nutrition and wellness.
- Aside from these activities, she enjoys reading, photography, learning, traveling, and internet surfing, to name a few. She does not smoke and does not consume alcohol because she is concerned about her health.