Facts of Kirk Jay
|Full Name:||Kirk Jay|
|Birth Day:||July 1st, 1996|
|Net Worth:||$30 thousand as of 2018|
Kirk Jay, an American vocalist, rose to prominence after auditioning for the fifteenth season of The Voice on the NBC network. He is currently gathering data for entering the Main 8 of the competition with the mentor’s tutor, Blake Shelton. Kirk amassed a massive fan base of 44k followers on Instagram as a result of his rising fame.
Parents and Age of Kirk Jay
Kirk was born on July 1st, 1996, in the United States. He identifies as an American and belongs to the African-American ethnic nationality. Malignancy is his zodiac sign. Whatever the case may be, there are no details about Kirk’s ancestors.
Kirk grew up in a low-income family with no musical roots, but his family supports him in his career advancement. It was the first time his mother had seen him perform live in a season of The Voice. Kirk is a tall man with nice height and bruised eyes and dark hair.
What is the Net Worth of Kirk Jay?
According to DailyMail.com, on December 10th, 2018, Kirk performed a melody called I Swear, which he dedicated to a fan who was battling the disease. With the help of the public vote, he made it to the opposition’s Best 4 with his consistent effort and exertion. Kirk is a rising artist with a total net worth of $30 thousand as of 2018.
Who is Kirk Jay Girlfriend/ Wife?
Kirk is a charming young man who is on the verge of winning the 2018 season of The Voice due to his placement in the Top 4. He is in the spotlight because of his consistent success with the show.
Kirk, on the other hand, is focusing on his career rather than dating; it could also be the other way around, as he is keeping his personal life a secret.
Kirk Jay’s Career Line
- Kirk began his career in the music industry by visiting with his friends Kirk Jay and Kuntry Funk.
- Regardless, he made an impression when he auditioned for the fifteenth season of The Voice on October 8, 2018.
- During the visually impaired tryout stage, Kirk sang the melody Favor the Wrecked Street, and all four appointed authorities wanted him in their group.
- Kirk, on the other hand, chose to be a part of Blake Shelton’s gathering and advanced to the knockout stages.
- On November 5, 2018, he fought Colton Smith in a knockout round and won the fight to advance to the season finisher organizers, finishing in the Top 13.
- Kirk performed with his spirit and persevered through each snag until he reached the opposition’s Main 8.