Facts of Kristyn Green
|Full Name:||Kristyn Green|
|Husband:||Stanley Benjamin Kirsch|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Casting Director|
Kristyn Green hails from Lubbock, Texas, and is a celebrity partner, casting director, and actress. Kristyn Green is best known as the wife of Stan Kirsch, a well-known American actor, screenwriter, director, and acting coach.
How old is Kristyn Green?
Kristyn Green, 40, was born on March 4, 1981, in Lubbock, Texas, in the United States. Her father has not been identified, but her mother, Denise Lindsay Green, is a Rodan+Fields Level V Executive Consultant. Eric Green, the casting director’s older brother, and his younger sister both work in the industry.
Apart from that, no information about Kristyn’s father or early childhood life is available. Kristyn’s success suggests that she was well-reared by her parents in her hometown with her siblings.
Kristyn Green obtained her bachelor’s degree in Dance Performance from Oklahoma City University. Aside from that, no information is available about Kristyn’s other academic accomplishments.
How much is Kristyn Green’s net worth?
Kristyn Green has not yet received any awards or nominations. Furthermore, based on Kristyn Green’s popularity and performance, we can anticipate her winning some of them in the coming years.
Kristyn Green’s net worth is estimated to be around $500K USD, which she earned as an actress from various films.
Who is Kristyn Green married to?
Kristyn Green married Stanley Benjamin Kirsch in 2009 after a long relationship with him. On 14 February 2009, they married privately in the presence of close friends and relatives. Green’s second marriage was also a success. She previously had a romantic relationship with her ex-boyfriend, Robert J. Steinmiller Jr., in the early 2000s.
The ex-couple then married on July 5, 2005. Robert is a well-known American actor and musician best known for his performances in the musicals Les Misérables and Jack the Bear. For his performance in Jack the Bear, he was nominated for a Young Artist Award.
Kristyn and Steinmiller Jr.’s love life, on the other hand, was short-lived, and they divorced shortly after. The ex-couple divorced and split up in 2008. On January 11, 2020, her second husband took his own life. Green informed Stanley Benjamin’s fans of his untimely death on the actor’s Facebook page first. She and her late husband, Stan Kirsch, co-founded the Hollywood acting company “Stan Kirsch Studios” and worked together.
Kristyn hasn’t previously been a part of any rumors or controversy surrounding her. Kristyn is also preoccupied with her personal and professional lives. Kristyn also avoids rumors and controversy.
How tall is Kristyn Green?
Kristyn Green stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and is slim. In fact, she maintains her body weight of around 55 kg by participating in a variety of gym exercises. Kristyn Green is a blonde with hazel eyes. Kristyn also has a 32B bra size and body measurements of 34-26-36.
Career line of Kristyn Green
- Kristyn Green made her Hollywood debut in Doll Graveyard in 2005. Olivia, one of the main characters in the film, was played by her. Jared Kusnitz, Gabrielle Lynn, and Brian Lloyd round out the film’s major cast. Kristyn Green later appeared in Charles Band’s 2007 horror film The Haunted Casino.
- She appeared in the role of Paige alongside Michael Berryman, Wes Armstrong, Sid Haig, and others. The actress’s next film, 21 and a Wake-Up, was released on October 30, 2009, and she played the supporting role of Skylar Paige.
- She is well-known for being the wife of Stan Kirsch, an American actor, screenwriter, director, and acting coach.
- Kristyn Green’s husband began his career in television and has appeared in numerous shows. In the show “Riders in the Sky,” the actor made his television debut. Stan rose to prominence later in his career as a recurring character on the TV show “Highlander: The Series.”
- Among his subsequent shows were the CBS Schoolbreak Special, the ABC Afterschool Special, Friends, and JAG.
- Kirsch made his feature film debut with “Shark in a Bottle” in 1998. Later in his career, he worked on a number of projects, including Shallow Ground, Love Boat: The Next Wave, The Sky’s On Fire, First Monday, and Family Law, to name a few.
- Stan Kirsch passed away on January 11, 2020, at his home in Los Angeles, California, United States. The actor committed suicide, according to the source. His body was discovered by the authorities. Suicide by hanging, according to police, was the primary cause of his death. He had also been depressed for a long time.