Facts of KryozGaming
|Full Name:||John Keyes|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Hair Color:||Light brown|
KryozGaming is a YouTube gamer from the United States who goes by the moniker “Kryoz.” KryozGaming is well-known for his Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft gameplay videos. Similarly, his most popular videos show him playing Strat Roulette and then Fortnite. Kryoz can also be found on Twitch.tv.
How old is KryozGaming?
John Keyes is KryozGaming’s real name. On July 25, 1993, in Raytown, Missouri, the United States, John was born. He is 27 years old and was born under the Leo zodiac sign. He is a nationality of the United States. He also relocated to Texas later on.
At the moment, no information is available about John Keyes’ parents. Similarly, there is no information about his siblings or any other family members available at this time. John values the privacy of his personal and family life. As a result, he avoids mentioning them on social media.
When it comes to video games, John has been a fan since he was a kid. His father supervised his first game, which he played when he was about six or seven years old. “Counter-Strike” was the title of the game. In the game, he was attempting to defeat one of his father’s friends. Similarly, John developed an addiction to the game almost immediately, which grew so strong that he began waking up early before school to play a game or two.
Concerning John’s educational background and qualifications, the names of the schools and universities he attended are currently unavailable. However, given his age, he must have completed both high school and university, unless he is a dropout or has decided to discontinue further studies.
How much is KryozGaming’s Net Worth?
He has a net worth of $725K based on his earnings and income. Youtube is his primary source of income. Similarly, he has published 2,167 videos, which have received over 363 million views in total. Furthermore, his monthly audience has been steadily increasing.
Does KryozGaming have a Girlfriend?
Kryoz may be single right now. He is more concerned with his career and YouTube than he is with any romantic relationship. Perhaps he has kept his relationship private because he does not want the general public to know about it. Kryoz’s sexuality, on the other hand, is a source of contention among his admirers. Similarly, it arises as a result of his statements in his Q&A videos about being “gay.” However, whether he is gay or just joking with his fans remains a mystery that he has never addressed seriously.
How tall is KryozGaming?
Kryoz is 5’8″ tall and weighs 65Kg. His other body measurements, such as chest size, waist size, and hip size, are currently unavailable. As a result, all of his measurements are still being reviewed. He has light brown hair and green eyes, as well.
Career line of KryozGaming
- KryozGaming started his YouTube channel, “Kryoz,” on July 15, 2011, and has 387,993,853 views to date.
- He did not begin uploading videos until a few months later. LEFT 4 DEAD 2 TROLLING was the first video posted on the channel. On February 27, 2012, he posted this video, which has received 6.3K views to date.
- John Keyes started his YouTube channel to pass the time when he was bored and thought that making videos would be a good way to do so. He also named his channel “Frost Mage” after being inspired by games like “World of Warcraft.” These are the games he used to enjoy playing back then.
- Similarly, the word “Cryo” means “freezing,” which he thought was appropriate for his channel.
- He did, however, make a slight change to the spelling. Furthermore, he changed the name of his channel from “KryozGaming” to simply “Kryoz” later on.
- Despite the fact that he launched the channel in 2011, he didn’t begin to see a steady stream of subscribers until 2014. At the time, John’s videos primarily consisted of “World of Warcraft” and some speed art.
- Then, in the middle of 2015, he began posting videos of various games on his channel, including “CS: GO,” “GTA V,” “Poly Bridge,” and “Skribbl.io.” Among these, however, “CS: GO” is the most frequently played game on his channel.
- Furthermore, between May and September of this year, he gained over 20,000 new subscribers to his YouTube channel.
- His channel’s most popular YouTube videos were about games like “Strat Roulette” and “Fortnite.” Similarly, on May 7, 2018, John Keyes posted a video of “Fortnite” titled “I got roasted by a 10-year-old –Fortnite,” which received millions of views.
- Then, on January 8, 2019, he released a compilation of his best videos from 2018, titled “The BEST OF KRYOZ 2018!!” Possibly the most popular and amusing video of all time!” With 4.7 million views to date, this video is by far the most popular on his YouTube channel.
- Drawing a lot of really pointless stuff before drawing the actual word – Skribbl.io, Uh oh…, Hole in Ones ONLY or you’ll be banished from the Kingdom! – Golf It, and none of these pitiful tanks can compete with me!
- Shellshock is a term used to describe a feeling of being in a shell To date, more than 2 million people have viewed these videos.
- Kryoz is currently posting videos on a daily basis. He currently has over 1.45 million YouTube subscribers and several thousand Instagram and Twitter followers.
- Kryoz also launched a new YouTube channel, “MoreKryoz.” He started this channel on June 27, 2020, and it has so far received 144,917 views. Similarly, his first video on this channel was titled Trying to social distance, but everyone just keeps charging at me!. This video was posted on July 6, 2020, and it has received 14K views to date.
- Furthermore, the most viewed video on this channel is I think it’s about time I finally beat Minecraft… I’ve had enough of pretending to be a gamer… with a total of 48K views. John, on the other hand, has only posted six videos on his YouTube channel up to this point.
- But he is active and posts videos on this channel on a regular basis. He has also worked with fellow YouTubers Garrett Sutton and SMii7Y on videos.
- Kryoz also enjoys vaping and rap music, with his favorite rappers being Vince Staples and Kanye Denzel. Likewise, he has enjoyed working with other YouTubers such as “Mini Ladd,” “Garrett Sutton,” and “BigJigglyPanda.”