Facts of LaRoyce Hawkins:
|Full Name:||LaRoyce Hawkins|
|Net Worth:||$11 Million|
|Height:||6 feet 4 inches (1.93m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Artist, Musician, Stand-up Comedian|
LaRoyce Hawkins is an American actor, spoken word artist, stand-up comedian, and musician. LaRoyce Hawkins appears in the NBC police drama Chicago P.D. In the sixth season of the show, he plays Officer Kevin Atwater.
How old is LaRoyce Hawkins?
LaRoyce Hawkins was born on May 4, 1998, in Harvey, Illinois, USA. He is 32 years old. Hawkin lived with his grandparents until he was 13 years old, and he credits them with shaping his life and the lives of his siblings. Leonard Hawkins (father) and Lean Bradley were his parents. He is of African-American ethnicity and of American nationality.
Education of LaRoyce Hawkins
Hawkins attended Thorton High School. He was chosen for his school’s basketball team, but he left to join the speech team. Hawkins won the Illinois High Speech Association’s state champion award for comedy speech writing twice.
Later, he attended Illinois State University on a full scholarship and graduated with a major in theatrical arts. During his college years, he played Toledo in Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom.
How much is the Net Worth of LaRoyce Hawkins?
LaRoyce works extremely hard to gain respect and wealth. His net worth is estimated to be approximately $11 million. In addition, his annual salary is around $50,000.
Is LaRoyce Hawkins Married?
LaRoyce is very concerned about his personal life and is very secretive. There is no evidence that he is dating anyone. As a result, he appears to be single and concentrating on his career for the time being.
How Tall is LaRoyce Hawkins?
LaRoyce stands 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 80kg. He has a physically fit body. Furthermore, the actor has a 39-inch chest and 14-inch biceps.
Career Line of LaRoyce Hawkins
- LaRoyce began his career as Art Baker in the film The Express while still in college.
- The film starred Rob Brown and Nelsan Ellis and was based on the life of American football player Ernie Davis.
- By far LaRoyce’s most notable role is in the television series Chicago P.D.
- He portrays the lead character, Officer Kevin Atwater. LaRoyce has also appeared in a number of films as a supporting actor in a variety of roles.
- He portrayed Royce on Reflection and Austin on Google Me Love. On Detroit 1-8-7, he plays Dorsey Gamble. Furthermore, his comedic side was well-received by all, earning him additional roles.
- Furthermore, he has appeared in several television shows, including (2013–present) Chicago Fire as Officer Kevin Atwater.
- (2014–present) Chicago P.D., and (2019–present) South Side as Michael ‘Shaw’ Owens.