Facts of LaToya Forever
|Full Name:||LaToya Ali|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Sibling:||(daughter: Sami, brother: Zayn|
LaToya Forever is a well-known YouTube personality and author. At the American Music Awards, LaToya Forever served as the official Vibe TV host. She is also available on other platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
How old is LaToya Forever?
LaToya Forever was born on February 7, 1987, in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada. LaToya Ali is her given name. She will be 33 years old in 2020. She is also the daughter of professional baseball players Nigel Wilson (father) and Debbie Howard (mother) (mother). They are both of Trinidadian descent, so LaToya’s ethnicity is also Trinidadian. She also has seven younger siblings. Her sister, NoorsLife, is also a well-known YouTuber.
Are Adam and LaToya Forever still together?
LaToya is married to Adam Ali and has two children: Samia, a daughter, and Zayn, a son. In 2019, they welcomed another son. She is currently living a happy and prosperous life, with a wonderful career and a wonderful family.
She frequently shares photos of her husband on social media, demonstrating her innate and unconditional love for him. There are also no rumors about her personal or professional life. As a result, it appears that she is completely focused on her work rather than being involved in any controversy. She has kept a positive public image.
How much is LaToya Forever Net Worth?
The multitalented social media personality can be found on a variety of social media platforms. She is well-known on Instagram, where she has over 727K followers. She is also on Twitter, where she has over 86.1K followers.
Ali is also active on Facebook, where he has over 661K followers. Her YouTube channel, ‘LaToya Forever,’ has over 1.46 million subscribers, and their family channel, ‘The Ali’s,’ has over 890,000 subscribers.
Similarly, as a well-known social media personality, she may earn a substantial sum of money. Her net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. She and her family may be living a lavish lifestyle.
How tall is LaToya Forever?
Ali has a stunning physique. She has a wonderful personality. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs approximately 54 kilograms. Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 33-25-35 inches. Ali also has a shoe size of 7.5 (US) and a dress size of 4. (US). Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is black, but she frequently dyes it in different colors.
Career line of LaToya Forever
- LaToy began creating online content in early 2009, connecting with subscribers through her charisma, wit, candidness, and vibrant personality. She began by recording an open diary series on YouTube as a way to express herself.
- One of her most well-known early videos was titled “Shit Caribbean Moms Say,” in which she reflected on her own mother as a child as well as other Trinidadian mothers.
- She was hired as the Vibe TV host of the American Music Awards in 2012. LaToya Forever was named YouTube’s official YouTube Correspondent for the 2015 “YouTube FanFest Live” event, which took place on May 2, 2015.
- She collaborated with Gone Viral TV (GVTV) for a social media seminar in June 2016. In addition, she was a featured guest at the 7th annual VidCon conference in Anaheim, California.
- Furthermore, Ali was one of the featured creators at the 2015 Buffer Festival, which took place in Toronto, Canada, from October 13 to 15, 2015.
- In addition, in October 2016, she released a new endless runner genre mobile game Save Samia, in which users race through the grimy streets of Toronto to get her daughter Samia to school on time.
- LaToya also posted a parody video of the Gyptian ft. Nicki Minaj song Hold Yuh in July of 2010. In December 2014, Ali collaborated with Rochelle Clark on the video “THINGS BABIES DO TO PARENTS.”
- She is also well-known for her relationship videos, Outfit of the Day videos, Ask Latoya: Q&A videos, and topical videos, all of which she posts on her YouTube channel.
- Aside from her personal YouTube channel, she also has a YouTube channel with her husband and kids under the username The Alis.
- These YouTube videos include 2020 YouTube Family Vlogs – #THEALIS, LaToya’s Life: Season #10 [OFFICIAL], LaToya’s Life: Season #7 [OFFICIAL], and other content.
- On November 8, 2016, LaToya released her debut book, an autobiography titled “LaToya’s Life: Uncut Mishaps of a YouTube Star.”
- In addition to her video work, she published an e-book titled “How to Become a YouTube Sensation,” in which she shared her steps to success.