Facts of Lauren Goodger
|Full Name:||Lauren Goodger|
|Birthplace:||Bethnal Green, London|
|Net Worth:||$2.6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||Television personality, glamour model, beautician, media personality, columnist|
|Sibling:||(Five) Jenna Goodger, Hayley Goodger, Tony Goodger, Nicola Goodger, and Rihanna Goodger|
Lauren Goodger is an English model, singer, reality television personality, and columnist. Lauren Goodger appeared on the reality show The Only Way Is Essex from 2010 to 2012, debuting in the first series and leaving in series 6. She is also a member of the Celebrity Big Brother house in the fourteenth season of the show.
How old is Lauren Goodger?
Lauren Goodger is 33 years old. She was born on September 19, 1986, in Bethnal Green, London. Her mother’s name is Cheryl Gooder. Furthermore, her father’s name and other details have not yet been revealed. She grew up with five siblings: Jenna Goodger, Hayley Goodger, Tony Goodger, Nicola Goodger, and Rihanna Goodger.
Lauren is of English nationality, but her ethnicity is still being investigated. Her religion will be updated soon. Her sun sign is Virgo. In terms of her educational background, there is no information available about her schooling or university education.
Lauren Goodger was a secretary before becoming famous as a reality television personality. She first rose to prominence on TOWIE in 2010. Despite her success as a reality TV star, she quit her job and went full-time into television.
How much does Lauren Goodger earn?
The English reality star has made a good living from her appearances on various television reality shows. Her primary source of income in the entertainment industry, specifically reality shows. As a result, her net worth is estimated to be around $2.6 million, but her salary has not been disclosed. She also earns money from endorsements. She is content with her earnings and lives a lavish lifestyle.
Lauren drew attention with her travel stories during COVID-19.
Lauren has frequently shared envious-inducing social media photos from Dubai’s balmy beaches, which has quickly become one of her favorite vacation spots. She swaps Dubai for Essex’s Clacton-on-Sea to sun herself on a beach closer to home due to COVID-19 travel restrictions to her preferred vacation destination. She was also seen wearing a black beach dress while enjoying Britain’s scorching heatwave.
Who is Lauren Goodger’s Husband?
In terms of former TOWIE star Lauren Goodger’s relationship status, she is currently enjoying her single life. She has never married and has no kids of her own. In terms of sexual orientation, she is straight. She previously dated Tom Pearce, Joey Morrisson, Mark Wight, and Jake McLean.
Lauren Goodger, a former Towie star, was in a relationship with Joey while he served a lengthy prison sentence for a string of violent drugs-related charges.
But, when asked about her love life now, Lauren, who is single, said new! magazine:
“I’m single. “I’m talking to people, but nothing serious.” I’d give it all up for family and security. I’m terrified of falling in love again.” Lauren added this about Joey:
“I regret devoting two and a half years of my life to someone who was imprisoned.”
However, it is unclear how they first met, but Morrisson has ties to Essex and Lauren has said she has known him for several years. Their love blossomed in 2016, and Joey presented her with a ring while she had previously spent the Christmas holidays with his family and friends, leading to speculation that they were engaged. They had broken up twice before, and Lauren isn’t even thinking about a reunion.
Similarly, she has called her relationship with criminal Joey Morrisson the “biggest mistake” of her life. Their relationship has been delayed by up to two and a half years, with him spending half of that relationship behind bars.
Before her linkups, she was in a relationship with Mark Wright. He is an English television personality, entertainment reporter, and former footballer. Mark is well-known for his role as a cast member on the first three seasons of The Only Way Is Essex. She met him when she was 15 years old.
They dated from 2001 to 2012. The couple got engaged in March 2011, but she called it off in August 2011 after claiming that he had cheated on her with fellow castmate Lucy Mecklenburgh.
Following Mark Wright’s sex brags, his new partner Michelle Keegan became enraged with Lauren Goodger. Lauren’s wife has expressed her displeasure with him as a result of her constant sexual comments about Mark Wright.
Scandals of Lauren Goodger
Engagement in the entertainment industry Lauren Goodger has been involved in several controversies and negative comments. She even slammed fans who chastised her for posting nude selfies, despite Kim Kardashian being praised as a feminist for similarly racy snaps in a very candid interview.
Lauren appears unimpressed as she walks out after claiming Instagram DELETED her X-rated snaps after they were reported by ‘jealous people.’ She became enraged after a racy bikini photo she posted on her Instagram Story was removed on Tuesday (4th August 2020).
How tall is Lauren Goodger?
Lauren Goodger has a striking appearance and an outspoken personality. She is a sexy TV personality with a voluptuous body. The former TOWIE star is 5 feet 6 inches tall. She weighs 65 kilograms (143 pounds). Similarly, her body measurements are 39-29-40 in or 99-74-102 cm.
She is wearing a dress size 12 (US) and a bra size 34E. Similarly, she wears size 8.5 shoes (US). Her eyes are a stunning blue color, and her hair is Dark Brown.
Career line of Lauren Goodger
- Lauren Goodger is an English model, singer, reality television personality, and columnist. She has had several businesses since her success on TOWIE in 2010, including her beauty shop Lauren’s Way, which was firebombed shortly after opening and has since closed. Similarly, she has since opened her own filler beauty salon in Essex and is now training to administer fillers herself.
- Lauren Goodger was one of the original cast members of the reality television show The Only Way Is Essex. Initially, the first two series of the show focused on her relationship with her boyfriend Mark Wright.
- In the next series 2 finale, she dumped Wright and pushed him into a swimming pool. The following show aired on May 4, 2011.
- She also made a guest appearance in the series 16 Christmas Special in 2015, before returning as a regular cast member in series 19. She did not, however, return for Season 20.
- Lauren appeared in the eighth series of the ITV ice skating show Dancing on Ice in January 2013. She competed in the show with Michael Zenezini and finished eleventh after being eliminated in the second week. She revealed her miscarriage during her time on the show four years later.
- Lauren entered the Celebrity Big Brother house in the fourteenth series in August of 2014. She first appeared in the house on Day 1 and has since been linked to Geordie Shore star Ricci Guarnaccio.
- On the fourteenth day, she was nominated by Frenchy and thus faced eviction. She did, however, survive this eviction on the seventeenth day. On day 21, she was nominated again, this time by Edele and James. On the twenty-fourth day, she became the seventh housemate to be evicted in a double eviction with Ricci.
- Lauren has a sizable fan base on the social media platform Instagram, in addition to her television presence. Her Instagram handle @laurengoodger currently has over 751,000 followers. Her Instagram account is used for product trading.
- In 2019, she auditioned alongside Mike Hassini and Zara Holland for a role promoting a fictitious diet product containing cyanide.
- The following drink was created as part of a BBC Three investigation into Instagram sensation’s irresponsible marketing of products they have never used.
- Lauren has also made several guest appearances since her success on television reality shows. She first appeared in the show Daybreak for two episodes, which aired on May 15, 2011, and March 6, 2012. Similarly, she appeared in five episodes of This Morning and Loose Women.
- Lauren first appeared in The Wright Stuff on February 21, 2013, and she also appeared in 8 Out of 10 Cats in April of 2014. She has also appeared on Big Brother’s Bit on the Side, Celebrity Juice, and Most Shocking Celebrity Moments 2014. (Tv Documentary 2014).