Facts of Lee Tae-ri
|Full Name:||Min-ho Lee|
|Net Worth:||$2.5 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Education:||Chung-Ang University (Theater and Film)|
Lee Tae-ri is a young and well-known South Korean actor. Lee Tae-ri has been in the entertainment industry since 1998. He rose to prominence in a variety of films and TV dramas, including “Tale of the Nine-Tailed Cat,” “Extraordinary You,” “The Beauty Inside,” “Hospital Ship,” and “Time Renegades,” among others.
How old is Lee Tae-ri?
Lee Tae-ri was born on June 28, 1993, and is now 27 years old. His name is written in Korean as and Hanja as. Tae-ri is also from Namyangju, South Korea, and his zodiac sign is Cancer. Tae-birth ri’s name is Lee Min-ho. Lee Tae-ri has an older sister. Tae-ri, on the other hand, has not revealed the names of his family members.
Tae-ri finished high school at Paikyang High School. Lee Tae-ri is a theater major at Chung-Ang University’s Institute of the Arts. Tae-ambition ri’s father’s was to become an actor.
Lee Tae-ri defied his parents by participating in soccer. Lee Tae-ri was later named captain of his middle school’s soccer team. In addition, he received the highest score in the 2008 Seoul FC Junior Championship Cup. Tae-ri, a young player, scored ten goals in one game.
Furthermore, Lee Tae-ri considered adopting a stage name because many people confused him with A-list South Korean actor Lee Min-ho. Tae-parents, ri’s on the other hand, were opposed to the idea, stating that instead of changing his name, he should work harder to be recognized. However, the actor eventually became more well-known by his stage name rather than his birth name.
What is the Net Worth of Lee Tae-ri?
Tae-ri can also be reached via Twitter. His username on this platform is @93leeminho. Lee Tae-net ri’s worth is estimated to be around $2.5 million.
Is Lee Tae-ri dating someone?
There is no confirmed information about actor Lee Tae-relationship ri’s status or love affairs. The young actor may be single and more focused on his acting career. Tae-ri could be in a relationship but prefers to keep his personal life private.
How tall is Lee Tae-ri?
Lee Tae-ri is approximately 1.81 meters (5 feet 9 inches) tall. Tae-ri, likewise, weighs around 64 kg. The actor also has a slim body build, with chest-waist-hip measurements of 32-24-34 inches. Tae-ri also has mesmerizing brown eyes and hair the same color.
Career line of Lee Tae-ri
- Lee Tae-ri is a well-known South Korean actor. Tae-ri is well-known for his roles as young Yang Myung in the 2012 drama Moon Embracing the Sun and Song Mang-boo in Rooftop Prince.
- Lee Tae-ri is also known for his roles as Jung Joo-hwan in the 2018 TV series The Beauty Inside, the Dried Squid Fairy in the 2019 drama Extraordinary You, and Imoogi in the 2020 drama Tale of the Nine-Tailed Cat.
- Lee Tae-ri originally aspired to be a professional soccer player. Tae-ri, on the other hand, eventually realized what acting was all about and fully embraced it when she entered high school.
- Lee Tae-ri began his acting career as a child actor. Tae-ri made his debut when he was only five years old. He first appeared in the 1998 sitcom Soonpoong Clinic. He followed this up with historical dramas Empress Myeongseong and Jang Gil San.
- Then, in 2005, Lee Tae-ri co-starred with actor Yoo Seung-hoin KBS’s children’s program Magic Warriors. Lee Tae-ri is also well-known for his roles in Gangnam Mom, Grudge: The Revolt of Gumiho, and The Thorn Birds.
- Lee Tae-ri rose to fame in 2012 after starring in the hit historical drama Moon Embracing the Sun. The actor then played Song Kang-rebellious ho’s son in the film Howling. Tae-ri also appeared in the music video for 2BiC′s debut single, I Made Another Girl Cry.
- Lee Tae-ri then had a supporting role in the hit romantic comedy Rooftop Prince. Tae-ri appeared as one of three members of Yoochun’s character entourage. The young actor then played the son of Shin Ha-character kyun’s in the action film Running Man.
- In 2013, Lee Tae-ri appeared in the historical drama The Blade and Petal and the political romantic comedy Prime Minister & I as a supporting actor. Tae-ri had his first lead role in the youth film School of Youths in 2014.
- The actor also co-starred in Teleport Lovers, a four-episode web drama with Bae Noo-ri. This drama was produced by the Korean organization K-Move! They made it to encourage Korean youth to work abroad.
- Tae-ri, likewise, worked as a high school student in Time Renegade in 2015. In this film, his character is involved in a case with his music teacher. In the same year, Lee Tae-ri appeared as Grand Prince Bongnim in the drama Splendid Politics.
- Then, in 2017, Lee Tae-ri starred in the medical drama Hospital Ship. He played the brother of actor Ha Ji-won in this drama. Woman’s Wail, a horror film, is also on the horizon for the young actor.
- In 2018, the actor adopted the stage name “Lee Tae-ri.” Tae-ri also signed with Starhaus Entertainment that year. He also appeared in the romantic comedy-drama Coffee, Do Me a Favor. In this drama, his character is a musical actor.
- Lee Tae-ri also made a brief appearance in True Beauty as lead character Lim Ju-crush kyung’s Wang Hyun-bin in the first episode. Tae-ri gained international attention for his role as adult Imoogi/Lee Ryong/Terry in the 2020 hit drama Tale of the Nine-Tailed Cat.
- Tae-ri collaborated closely with popular South Korean actors Lee Dong-wook, Jo Bo-ah, Kim Bum, Hwang Hee, Kim Yong-ji, and Um Hyo-sup in the lead roles on this project.