Facts of Leo Mills
|Full Name:||Leo Mills|
|Profession:||Tiktok star, Pianist, Trombonist, Singer|
|Sibling:||Three (sister Tilly; brothers Max and Harvey)|
Leo Mills is a Tiktok and musician from the United Kingdom. Leo Mills is well-known as the younger brother of Tiktok stars Max and Harvey. He has also made a name for himself as a member of the choir that performed at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal wedding.
How old is Leo Mills?
Leo Mills was born on September 23, 2006, and he is 14 years old. He was born in Berkshire, England, and his zodiac sign is Libra. Leo has three siblings: twins Max and Harvey, and a younger sister named Tilly. He is the middle child between the twins and their sister. His mother Sara and father Paul Mills are also his parents.
Leo also received a scholarship as a Queen’s Chorister. This allowed him to attend boarding school and sing in the chapel choir six days a week.
Is Leo Mills single?
Leo Mills is most likely single at the age of 14. He could be waiting for someone special to enter his life. Leo may also be focused on advancing his career as a social media star, singer, and musician. Nonetheless, Leo has not shared any information or social media posts that could indicate his relationships or affairs. He has also kept a clean public profile free of scandals, rumors, and controversies.
How tall is Leo Mills?
Leo Mills’ body measurements are not currently available. Leo height, weight, dress size, shoe size, chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, and so on are all currently unavailable.
Nonetheless, because Leo is still a child, his body measurement stats will fluctuate for many years to come. He is still in the process of development and growth, so his data will be changing for a long time. Similarly, Leo has stunning hazel eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Leo Mills
- Leo Mills is a social media personality. He is best known as the younger brother of Max and Harvey Mills. The twins are a well-known musical duo, and their popularity ensured that Leo would have an audience as well.
- Leo followed in his brothers’ footsteps and began his TikTok journey alongside them. He went on to amass a sizable social following of his own, amassing over 280,000 followers on his @leomills9 TikTok account.
- Similarly, Leo began composing his own songs in addition to his abilities as a pianist and trombonist. He also uploaded a video to musical.ly featuring Richard McCourt and Dominic Wood of the comedy duo “Dick and Dom.”
- Leo sings in the choir at up to eight services a week at Windsor Castle. He has frequently sung for the Queen on various occasions.
- Furthermore, Leo, along with fellow chorister Nathan, was chosen from the Choir of St George’s Chapel to perform at the royal wedding in May 2018. He made headlines as well when he was invited to the royal wedding.
- Furthermore, Leo describes the opportunity to sing at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding ceremony as an exciting moment in his life because it would be seen by millions of people around the world. His brother came to the ceremony to show his support for him.
- Leo was dressed in a traditional choir robe for the ceremony. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity made Leo even more famous. He also performed at the next royal wedding, Princess Eugenie and Jack Brookbank, in October 2018.
- Leo has begun composing his own songs in addition to recording various music and singing songs. He has also learned to play the piano and the trombone.
- Leo Mills performed as part of the St. Georges Chapel Choirboys at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding. Hollywood Magazine is the source for this information.