Facts of Lil Skies
|Full Name:||Lil Skies|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
Lil Skies is a well-known American rapper best known for his debut mixtape, Life of a Dark Rose, and songs such as Red Roses and Nowadays. Lil Skies’ musical inspiration came from his father, a struggling rapper who never made it as a musician. He began his career by uploading his songs to YouTube and SoundCloud because he did not have a record deal at the time.
How old is Lil Skies?
Lil Skies was born Kimetrius Foose on August 4, 1998, in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, to interracial American parents. Likewise, he is currently 22 years old. Michael Burton Jr., his father, was a struggling musician who went by the stage name Dark Skies. Shelby Foose is Lil Skies’ mother. Skies fell in love with music despite the fact that he was unable to pursue a successful music career. Skies, on the other hand, was exposed to music of all genres by his father. Michael will frequently accompany him to the studios. As a result, Skies entered his first recording studio at the age of four. His father was severely burned and injured in an explosion while at school.
Skies graduated from Waynesboro Area High School in Pennsylvania with honors. After listening to their music, he became a huge fan of Lil Wayne and 50 Cent. He adopted the stage name Lil Skies after being inspired by Lil Wayne. Skies attended Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania after graduating from high school. Around that time, he decided it was time to try his hand at a full-fledged music career. He tattooed his face to avoid getting a steady job. After his freshman year of college, he dropped out and began rapping at the age of 18.
How much is Lil Skies’s net worth?
Lil Skies has yet to receive any awards or nominations. Furthermore, based on Lil Skie’s fame and accomplishments, we can anticipate that he will undoubtedly gain some of them in the coming years.
Lil Skies has come a long way to become the rapper he is today. Regarding the fact that his rap has only recently taken the industry by storm. The rapper has a net worth of $3 million, which is only going to grow as he works on his next projects.
Is Lil Skies single?
Jacey Fugate is Lil Skies’s relationship. Their relationship began in 2018. After dating for over a year, Lil Skies took a significant step forward in his relationship. On March 1, 2019, the singer announced his partner’s pregnancy during a live show with REAL 92.3 LA. Furthermore, photos of the couple with Jacey’s belly bump began to circulate on the internet. Finally, in August 2019, the couple welcomed their baby boy, Kimetrius Junior.
When it comes to Lil’s rumors and controversy, he hasn’t been a part of them until now. Aside from that, Lil Skies is preoccupied with his personal and professional life. Furthermore, Lil Skies avoids rumors and controversy.
How tall is Lil Skies?
Lil Skies has a slim and toned body, with measurements of 40-34-36. Lil Skies is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs nearly 70 kilograms. He has a distinct hairstyle, and both his hair and eyes are black.
Career line of Lil Skies
- By the time he started university, he had already started freestyling on rap beats at college shows. He was also gifted academically. As a result, he became quite popular in college. He once had the opportunity to open a Fetty Wap show. As a result, he amassed a sizable online following.
- However, he was already a minor YouTube and SoundCloud star at the time. In August 2015, he released his music video for the song Lonely, and the overwhelming response inspired him to create more music.
- He continued to upload music videos to YouTube, slowly gaining followers. In 2016, he released his second music video, Da Sauce, which became an instant hit with over a million views.
- His SoundCloud account grew in popularity with each new upload.
- The following year, Skies released his debut mixtape, Good Grades, Bad Habits 2. The first installment of the mixtape was never made public.
- Despite being a straight-A student, the tape detailed his problems in school and college. Red Roses, the album’s first single, was released in July 2017. The song was an instant success, reaching number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- In December 2017, Skies released another song, Nowadays, which fared slightly better on the American rap charts.
- The song debuted at number 85 on the Billboard Hot 100 and peaked at number 55. The RIAA certified the single as gold after it was downloaded over 500 thousand times.
- In January 2018, prior to the release of his mixtape Life of a Dark Rose. Atlantic Records had already made a business arrangement with him. This resulted in the promise of a major release, and Skies was thus poised to establish himself as a popular rapper.
- The tape was released and quickly became a commercial success. Two of the album’s songs had already been released, providing momentum for the album’s official release.
- Jamaal Henry, Alex Petit, Julian Gramma, Snodgrass, and Nicholas Mira were among the artists who contributed to the album’s 14 tracks.
- The album debuted at number 23 on the Billboard 200 chart and was also in the top 20 on several other charts. By the end of the month, the album had climbed to the top ten on all of those charts. The majority of critics praised the album.
- Some, however, were dissatisfied. Following the success of his record, Skies embarked on the ‘Life of a Dark Rose Tour’ in 2018.
- However, the tour was cut short when he became ill in the middle of it. Skies, on the other hand, has earned the respect of the rapper community in the industry. In 2018, he was featured in 6 Dogs’ song Off the Gas.