Facts of Linda Ripa
|Full Name:||Linda Ripa|
|Birth Day:||December 3, 1968|
|Profession:||writer and author|
Linda Ripa is an American writer and author who is best known for being the sister of Kelly Ripa, a well-known American actress, and dancer.
When was Linda Ripa Birthed?
Linda Ripa was born in the United States on December 3, 1968, in Camden County, New Jersey. Her age as of 2019 is 51, and her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Esther Ripa (mother) and Joseph Ripa (father) are her parents (father). Her mother was a stay-at-home mom, and her father drove a bus. Linda’s nationality is American, and she is of mixed Italian and Irish ethnicity.
Linda works as a writer and author in her spare time. She rose to prominence as the younger sister of Kelly Ripa, a well-known American actress, and dancer. In terms of her education, she completed her high school education in a nearby New Jersey school.
Kelly’s Personal Life
Linda’s younger sister is married. Mark Consulos, her boyfriend, became her husband. Kelly met her husband on the set of All My Children. They had been dating for several years before tying the knot on May 1, 1996.
From their marriage, the couple had three lovely children. Michael Joseph Consuelos, Lola Grace Consuelos, and Joaquin Antonio Consuelos are the three of them.
Relationship Status of Linda Ripa
When it comes to her love life, Linda Ripa is most likely single right now. She was once engaged to a police officer, according to some online sources, but his name has not been revealed to the media. Linda had a romantic relationship with the officer and gave birth to a son named Sergio Giuseppe Ripa.
Linda was seven months pregnant when she was involved in an accident at a traffic stop, where she was struck by a minivan. She broke her pelvis bone in the accident, causing her child to go into a coma. Linda was left with a scar from the accident, which put her unborn child in a coma for four weeks.
She underwent a major operation to remove the child ahead of schedule. Linda insisted that no anesthetics be used during the operation in order to save her child. Sergio awoke from his coma after four weeks, and Linda breathed a sigh of relief.
Her Sister’s Wealth and Net Worth
Kelly Ripa’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 75 million as of 2019, based on her professional career as an actress and sister personality. She is paid a salary of $20 million dollars per year. We can predict that her net worth will rise in the near future based on her successful career.
Aside from that, her sister Kelly’s penthouse in upscale New York is for sale for $24.5 million.
Linda Ripa’s Body Measurements
The talented author stands at 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 50 kilograms. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are light blue. Her body measurements are 32-24-33 inches, as well.
Linda Ripa’s Career Line
After graduation, Linda Ripa began her career as a writer. She is the author of numerous children’s books. In the year 2002, she published The Ladybug Blues, a children’s book.
Linda is a multi-talented individual with experience in CN8, Expressions Modeling and Talent, New Media Productions, NLP, and Philly 57, among other fields.
Linda has also appeared on ABC’s Across America show. From her successful career as a writer and author, the American author must have amassed a sizable fortune.
Who is Linda Ripa Sister?
Kelly Ripa, Linda’s sister, is an American actress, producer, and television personality. She is also well-known as the co-host of the morning talk show Live! with Kelly, which she has hosted since 2001.
Her Sister’s Career Life
- Kelly Ripa began her career as a dancer, and from 1986 to 1992, she was a regular on the television show “Dance Party USA.”
- She is the first member of her family to work in the entertainment industry.
- Kelly played Hayley Vaughan in one of the most popular television shows, “All My Children.”
- Linda received two awards for her work in the series: the ‘Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Younger Lead Actress’ and the ‘Soap Opera Digest Award for Hottest Romance.’
- She was also nominated for the remaining three awards.
- Since 2000, Kelly has been co-hosting the show “Live!” with Regis and Kelly.
- Kellly was nominated for the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Talk Show Host two years in a row, in 2011 and 2012.
- Then, in 2016, 2015, and 2012, she won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host three times.
- The show has been one of her most successful throughout her career.