Facts of Lisa Robertson
|Full Name:||Lisa Robertson|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Education:||Collegedale’s Southern College|
Lisa Robertson is a well-known American TV personality and fashion designer. Lisa Robertson is best known for her work as a TV host for the home shopping network QVC.
How old is Lisa Robertson?
Lisa Robertson is a well-known American TV personality and fashion designer. Lisa Robertson was born on November 7, 1965 in Collegedale, Tennessee. and is 55 years old. Lisa is born under the sign of Libra. Lisa is a citizen of Canada. Lisa’s parent’s and sibling’s names are not yet available; we will notify you as soon as they become available.
Lisa grew up in a small town with her family. Lisa finished her education at a local high school. Lisa attended Southern College after graduating from high school. Lisa earned a degree in Long-term Care Administration from Collegedale’s Southern College.
How much is Lisa Robertson’s Net Worth?
Lisa also has a YouTube channel where she shares her jewelry, beauty, fashion, wellness, and home décor items. Lisa’s website, lisarobertson.com, is also all about her business and includes all of the products that her brand and store offer. Lisa has made a lot of money over the course of her career. Lisa has a net worth of $5 million.
Who is Lisa Robertson dating?
Lisa is currently dating Eric McGee. Eric McGee is 11 years Lisa’s junior and also her personal fitness trainer. Lisa and Eric McGee first met when Lisa was working at QVC and Eric had his office nearby.
How tall is Lisa Robertson?
Moving on to Lisa’s body measurements, the 55-year-old Lisa has a pretty well-shaped and well-maintained body. Lisa stands about 5 feet and 7 inches tall. Lisa, on the other hand, weighs around 60 kg. Aside from that, there is no information available about Lisa’s body measurements; we will update you shortly.
Career line of Lisa Robertson
- Lias began her career with a brand-new home shopping channel that was just getting started in Knoxville. Lisa was able to grow the channel from scratch to the top with the help of the team. Lisa developed an interest in TV hosting while working in Knoxville.
- Lisa began working as a representative of the Pearl Association of America and Japan in 1990. Lisa also competed in a state beauty pageant and won Miss Tennessee.
- Lisa worked with a charity program called “Drug-Free Tennessee” after winning the pageant title. Furthermore, Lisa was recognized by Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam for her efforts and outstanding service through “Drug-Free Tennessee.”
- Lisa later started working for the QVC Network. Lisa Robertson worked for QVC for over 20 years. Lisa was a main presenter on QVC, demonstrating and promoting thousands of products for sale. Lisa also hosted other shows such as “PM Style” and “Friday Night.”
- Lisa has also appeared as a guest on the “Wendy Williams Show,” “Project Runway All-Stars,” “Good Morning America,” and other shows. Lisa was one of QVC’s most recognizable faces in 2014, after more than two decades of service. Lisa Robertson, on the other hand, left QVC the following year.
- Lisa’s unexpected departure has caused quite a stir among her viewers and fans, but the reason for this has yet to be revealed.