Facts of Lucina Laam King Ying
|Full Name:||Lucina Laam King Ying|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Sibling:||Four (Pansy Ho, Daisy Ho Chiu Fung, Josie Ho, and Maisy Ho Chui Ha)|
Lucina Laam King Ying is a celebrity wife and a housewife from Hong Kong. Lucina Laam King Ying rose to prominence after marrying Stanley Ho, a billionaire businessman, as his second wife.
How old is Lucina Laam King Ying?
Lucina Laam King Ying was born in 1943 in Hong Kong. Her age must be 78 years old by 2021. Similarly, the housewife is of Hong Kongese origin and practices Christianity. Her beautiful celebrity wife was born to Chinese parents. In terms of education, the actress must have attended a high school in Hong Kong. Lucina later attended a private university to further her education. However, there is no additional information about Lucina Laam King Ying’s parents, education, or childhood.
How much is Lucina Laam King Ying’s net worth?
The celebrity wife is a stay-at-home mom who makes no money. Lucina Laam King Ying currently has no net worth. Lucina Laam King Ying also received all of her husband’s assets and money. The celebrity wife is currently living in luxury and caring for her kids in Canada. In addition, her late husband had a net worth of between $2 billion and $3 billion as of 2020. Not only that, but Lucina’s children have already achieved success in their fields, and each of them has a staggering net worth.
Is Lucina Laam King Ying married?
As previously stated, Lucina Laam King Ying is the second wife of late billionaire executive Stanley Ho. We could even say that Lucina is Stanley Ho’s widow. Lucina was only fourteen years old when the couple first met. Pansy Ho, the couple’s first child, was born on August 26, 1962. Daisy Ho Chiu Fung was born in 1964, and Josie Ho was born on December 26th, 1974. Likewise, Maisy Ho Chui Ha was born in 1976. Except for Josie, all of the couple’s children are involved in business.
Josie is a well-known singer who is the only one involved in the entertainment industry. There is no information about Lucina Laam’s previous relationships, but she is currently living alone with the memories of her late husband. Stanley Ho, her husband, has married four different women. In 1942, Stanley married Clementina Leitao. Stanley has four children from his first relationship. They are Jane Ho Chiu Ying, Robert Ho Yau Kwong, Angela Ho Chiu Yin, and Deborah Ho Chiu Hung.
Unfortunately, his first wife died in 2004. Then came Stanley’s third wife, Ina Chan Un Chan, with whom he had three kids. They are Florinda Ho, Laurinda Ho, and Orlando Ho. Similarly, Stanley’s fourth and final wife was Angela Leong On-Kei. The couple had four children: Sabrina Ho, Arnaldo Ho Yau Heng, Mario Ho Yau Kwan, and Alice Ho Chiu Yan. Every one of Stanley’s children has a successful career, just like him.
How tall is Lucina Laam King Ying?
Lucina Laam King Ying has an average height of 5 feet 3 inches, or 160 cm or 1.6 m. The celebrity wife also has a suitable bodyweight of around 60 kg or 132 lbs. Similarly, the housewife wears 5.5 shoe size (UK). Lucina Laam King Ying has a fair complexion and a lovely face. Lucina also has black eyes and black hair. The celebrity wife is still alive and well.
Career line of Lucina Laam King Ying
- The celebrity wife rose to prominence after marrying Stanley Ho, a well-known billionaire executive. Lucina Laam King Ying is a housewife who has been very successful in her responsibilities.
- As of now, the celebrity wife has abandoned all of her professions and responsibilities in order to focus solely on her family.
- As a result, all of Lucina’s fame is due to her one and only husband, Stanley Ho. Furthermore, because the celebrity wife has been very private about her personal life, there is no further information about her previous career.
- Lucina Laam King moved to Canada and began a new life there.
- During the Second World War, Lucina’s husband, Stanley Ho, dropped out of school and began working as a clerk at a company. Stanley worked as a clerk for a Japanese-owned import and export company for a year.
- The executive used the Second World War to his advantage and made a fortune. After a year, Stanley Ho used the money he had earned to start a kerosene construction company. Then Lucina’s husband made the decision to start and run his own business.
- The businessman collaborated with Hong Kong tycoon Henry Fok, Teddy Yip, and the well-known gambler “Yip Hon.” Following that, the businessman and his partners win the gaming monopoly license in 1961.
- Stanley Ho made a lot of money from gambling, and he earned titles like “The King of Gambling” and “Godfather.” In 1962, Stanley founded his own company, SJM Holidays. Stanley has also discovered the “Shun Tak Holidays.”
- The businessman has worked in a variety of industries including real estate, entertainment, tourism, and many others. Angela Leong On-Kei, Stanley Ho’s fourth wife, is now the managing director and chairperson of “SJM Holdings.”
- Stanley Ho has also invested in a number of well-known companies as an investor. Unfortunately, the billionaire executive died on May 26, 2020, due to health issues. Stanley Ho died at the age of 98.