Facts of Lulu Lambros
|Full Name:||Lulu Lambros|
|Birthplace:||Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California,|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Instagram star, YouTuber|
Lulu Lambros is an American actress, singer, and dancer. Lulu Lambros is also well-known for her role as Ellie Peters on Disney Channel’s “Stuck in the Middle.” She is a young talented actress who has also worked for Awesomeness TV.
How old is Lulu Lambros?
Lulu Lambros was born on October 9, 2003, in Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California, United States of America. The adolescent girl is 17 years old and a US citizen. Furthermore, she is of white ethnicity and has a Libra horoscope. Aside from that, there is no more information about her parents, siblings, or childhood life. We can assume that her parents raised her well as a child in her hometown.
When it comes to her academic credentials, there isn’t much information available. We can assume she attends a high school in her hometown.
How much is Lulu Lambros’s net worth?
In terms of awards, Lulu won the Young Artist Award in 2017 for Best Work in a TV Series – Returning Teen Actress for her role in ‘Stuck in the Middle.’ Aside from that, she is working hard to achieve more of them in her professional career.
She is a talented and young rising star. Furthermore, Lulu’s profession as an actress, YouTuber, and Instagram star may have earned her a decent living. She has also appeared in a number of commercial advertisements, which may have earned her some extra cash. Furthermore, she may have a net worth of $500,000 by 2020, similar to Emily Rudd. Furthermore, no information about her income or salary is available.
Is Lulu Lambros married?
Lulu is unmarried and single. There are no rumors or controversy to this day. Besides, she might not be in the mood to date just yet. She is more concerned with her profession and honing her acting abilities. Aside from that, she prefers to keep her personal life away from the media and the public eye.
How tall is Lulu Lambros?
Lulu is a stunning young lady. She stands about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 45 kilograms. She has dark brown eyes and blonde hair. Furthermore, her body measurements are 28-23-33 inches, and she wears a bra size 30 B.
Career line of Lulu Lambros
- Lulu Lambros began her career as a working child artist at the age of ten, with several advertisements and promotional campaigns. In 2014, she appeared in the children’s short film “Draw My Dream.” She made her debut with a short video about bringing children’s wild dreams to life.
- Her next appearance was on ‘AwesomenessTV’ in the season two episode ‘Gillian’s Island Cooking Show.’ In the 2015 comedy series ‘Zen Jen,’ she played the titular character Jen. However, the show was canceled before an episode could be aired.
- She also appeared as Ali in the episode ‘Picnicking Like a Bro’ of DreamWorksTV’s ‘Hopeless Bromantic,’ and as Annie in the episode ‘Babysitting’ of AwesomenessTV Productions’ ‘Cheerleaders.’
- She also appeared as Cleo Kibble in the eponymous episode of Nick Jr.’s “Mutt & Stuff.”
- She joined DreamWorks Television’s ‘OMG!’ in 2015, a series of imaginative and funny sketch shows that beautifully combine live-action and animated comedy.
- She appeared in seven series, including ‘Sick Cheerleaders & Social Media’ (2015), ‘Runaway Bikes & Bad Yearbook Photos’ (2015), ‘Noses, Kissing, & Gongs’ (2015), ‘Disappearing Friends & Too Near for Comfort’ (2015), ‘Yearbook Photo Fail’ (2015), ‘Monsters Coming Out of My TV!’ (2016), and ‘Birthdays, Bad News, and a M (2016).
- In 2016, she was cast in her most important role to date as Ellie Peters in Disney Channel’s comedy television series “Stuck in the Middle.” Ellie is the best friend of the show’s star, Harley Diaz (Jenna Ortega), and the daughter of Bethany Peters (Lauren Pritchard).
- She and Harley’s sister Georgie (Kayla Maisonet) both play basketball on the same team. Ellie is afraid of heights, darkness, and birds, as seen in the first season episode ‘Stuck in Harley’s Comet.’
- Lulu portrays her as a spoiled girl who, due to her overprotective mother, has not had many of the experiences that a typical adolescent would. Furthermore, she has appeared in a total of 12 episodes to date.