Facts of Mackenzie Ziegler
|Full Name:||Mackenzie Ziegler|
|Net Worth:||$7 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Sibling:||Maddie, Ryan, and Tyler|
Mackenzie Ziegler is a multi-talented American. Mackenzie Ziegler is a dancer, actress, model, and social media personality. She made her first appearance on “Dancing Moms” at the age of seven, alongside her mother and sister.
How old is Mackenzie Ziegler?
Mackenzie Ziegler’s full name is Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, and she was born on June 4, 2004. In 2020, she will turn sixteen. Similarly, she was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and grew up in Murraysville, Pennsylvania.
Ziegler’s parents are Melissa Ziegler-Gisoni and Kurt Ziegler. Unfortunately, they divorced when Mackenzie was only six years old. It happened following a bankruptcies in 2009. Her mother remarried Greg Gisoni in 2013.
Furthermore, Mackenzie Ziegler has an older sister named Maddie. Maddie is also a dancer and an actress. She also has two older paternal half-brothers, Ryan and Tyler. Mackenzie also has two older step-siblings, Matthew and Michelle.
Mackenzie began dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company in Pittsburgh at the age of two. Mackenzie won several dance competition titles while working with that company. When it comes to education, she is home-schooled.
Is Mackenzie Ziegler dating someone?
Mackenzie Ziegler began dating Isaak Presley in 2019. However, the lovers divorced in 2020. On their respective social media accounts, the couple posted a slew of adorable photos of themselves. Mackenzie’s most recent Instagram post featuring Isaak was on March 16, 2020.
Similarly, Isaak’s last Instagram post featuring Mackenzie was shared on March 19, 2020.
How tall is Mackenzie Ziegler?
Mackenzie is 1.6 meters (5 feet 3 inches) tall and weighs around 52 kgs. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 32-24-35 inches, and her shoe size is 6. (US). She has brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Mackenzie Ziegler
- Mackenzie Ziegler works as a dancer, singer, actress, and model professionally. She was a regular on Lifetime’s reality dance show Dance Moms for six years. This was also Mackenzie’s first television appearance, and she specialized in jazz dance and acrobatics.
- It was in 2011, along with her mother and sister. Then, in 2016, her family left the show after six seasons to pursue other projects. Mackenzie Ziegler has also appeared on Dance Moms’ sister shows Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition and Abby’s Studio Rescue.
- Mackenzie released her debut album, Mack Z, in 2014. She also used the album’s title as her stage name when performing live. This album peaked at #1 on the iTunes pop charts and #7 on the iTunes albums sales chart across all genres. Girl Party’s music video also peaked at number one on the iTunes pop chart. This is the album’s lead single.
- Her videos for Shine and Christmas All Year Long debuted the same year. Mackenzie continued to release singles and videos in 2015 and 2016. The Ziegler sisters released a limited edition fashion line called The Maddie & Mackenzie Collection through Mod Angel the same year, i.e. 2014.
- Then, in 2015, she made her acting debut on Nickelodeon’s sitcom Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn. She also appeared in a WowWee commercial with her sister. She later returned to Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn in January 2017 for the episode Keeping Up with the Quadashians.
- Mackenzie also walked the Polo Ralph Lauren Runway in New York City the same year, in 2015, and appeared in an ad campaign video for Glamour Magazine.
- Mackenzie released her first single under her full name in November of 2016. It was a duet with singer Johnny Orlando, and the single is called Day & Night. The music video for this song was released on December 21, 2016. Then, in April 2017, she released another single titled Monsters (AKA Haters).
- The Ziegler sisters were the faces of Clean & Clear’s fall back-to-school campaign that same year. Mackenzie was also the face of Polo Ralph Lauren’s children’s spring 2016 collection. Similarly, she collaborated with TurnBoard to create the Kenzie Ziegler TurnBoard. It is a turning practice tool for dancers.
- The girl’s fashion line Emily West appointed her as a brand ambassador in 2017. Then, in 2017 and 2018, Mackenzie collaborated on dance-inspired activewear clothing lines with tween retailer Justice. This brand also worked with her on a video for her song Teamwork.
- It is a back-to-school social media campaign with an anti-bullying theme to promote the line. Later that year, she also launched a tee-shirt line called Tee4Too.
- In January 2017, the Ziegler sisters embarked on a dance workshop tour of Australia. Mackenzie appears in a 2017 dance advertisement for General Electric. In mid-2018, the sisters also went on another dance workshop tour of Australia and New Zealand. Similarly, in 2017–2018, she and Orlando took their Day & Night Tour across North America and the United Kingdom.
- Mackenzie has starred as Cassie in the Brat digital network’s high school drama series Total Eclipse since 2018. Her character is a teen who fantasizes about becoming an astronaut to cope with her unpopularity. She also serves as the show’s executive producer.
- Similarly, in 2018, she co-starred as the same character in the film Brat Holiday Spectacular. The Ziegler sisters made an appearance on The Slow Mo Guys YouTube channel in February of the same year. She was then featured on the cover of the April/May 2018 issue of Girls’ Life magazine.
- Mackenzie Ziegler published a self-help book in May 2018. Kenzie’s Rules for Life: How to be Happy, Healthy, and Dance to Your Own Beat is the title of the book. It is a collection of inspirational, upbeat lessons for kids learning to navigate life. Then, in the fall of 2018, she launched her own cosmetics line, Love, Kenzie.
- Similarly, Mackenzie appeared on Dancing with the Stars: Juniors in 2018. She made it all the way to the finals of this show. On November 20, 2018, she released Phases, her second studio album. Wonderful is one of the album’s singles, and it was written by the popular singer Sia.
- Similarly, in December 2018, she starred as Dorothy in The Wonderful Winter of Oz, a holiday stage pantomime adaptation. She signed with Arista Records in mid-2019 and toured the United States as a warm-up act for PrettyMuch.
- She also plays the title character in the animated film Ice Princess Lily. The Ziegler sisters were also guest judges on the Quibi dance competition show Floored in 2020.
- Mackenzie’s family (her, her mother, and her sister) collaborated with the Starlight Children’s Foundation in 2012 to raise awareness for chronically ill children. She has also collaborated with foundations such as Love Your Melon and Dancers Against Cancer to raise awareness and funds for childhood cancer.
- The Ziegler sisters made a public service announcement for DoSomething.org’s Birthday Mail campaign in 2016. This campaign allows people to send homemade birthday cards to children living in homeless shelters. The same organization named them to its 2016 list of charitable young celebrities.
- In 2018, she also performed at the first We Day Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. She then appeared on Celebrity Family Feud in 2019 with her sister, mother, aunt, and dancer Charlize Glass. They played for My Friend’s Place, where they had previously volunteered. This program provides meals to homeless youth in Los Angeles.
- Refinery29 named Mackenzie to its 2017 list of 29 young actors, singers, and activists “on the verge of superstardom.” The same year, Tiger Beat named her to its annual list of “19 Under 19.” She also won “Choice Muser” at the 2018 Teen Choice Awards. Moving on, Mackenzie is estimated to have a net worth of $7 million dollars.