Facts of Malin Akerman
|Full Name:||Malin Akerman|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
Malin Akerman is an actress by trade. Malin Akerman is also a model and singer. Malin Akerman rose to prominence after appearing in films such as “The Brothers Solomon,” “The Heartbreak Kid,” and others.
How old is Malin Akerman?
Malin was born on May 12, 1978. She will be 43 in 2021. Similarly, she was born in Stockholm, Sweden. However, when she was two years old, she moved to Canada. As a result, she is of Swedish-Canadian nationality. Malin is the daughter of Magnus Akerman (Father) and Pia Sundstrom (Mother). Her father worked as an insurance broker, and her mother was an aerobics instructor and part-time model. Similarly, her family relocated to Canada after her father was offered a job there. However, after a few years in Canada, her parents divorced. Her father later returned to his native country.
Malin has three step-siblings, one from her mother’s second marriage and two from her father’s side. Similarly, she moved around a lot before settling down. During her vacations, she paid visits to her father and spoke with him frequently on the phone. Malin stated in an interview that her parents were extremely supportive of her and adored her.
Education of Malin Akerman
She attended a variety of schools because she was constantly on the move after moving to Canada. Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School is one of the schools she attended. Similarly, she attended North Toronto Collegiate Institution. She also attended York University in Toronto before dropping out. At the time, she was studying psychology. She never finished her studies, however, because she left to pursue acting in America.
How much is Malin Akerman’s net worth?
The actress has been nominated for several awards. Similarly, she won the Golden Schmoes Awards in the category of “Best T&A of the Year” in 2009. Milan has also been nominated for awards such as ‘Best Supporting Actress,’ ‘Best Superhero,’ ‘Choice Movie Actress: Action,’ and a few others.
Malin has a net worth of around $10 million. Her primary source of income is her work as an actress and model. Aside from that, she could earn money through various brand deals and sponsorships. She owns property in various locations. However, information on Malin’s salary and other assets is currently unavailable.
Who is Malin Akerman married to?
The actress was previously married to her bandmate Roberto Zincone. They were both musicians in the same band, which led to the couple bonding and falling in love. They married in Italy in 2007 after dating for quite some time. They have a handsome baby boy named Sebastine Zincone. Their son was born in 2013. Shortly after, the couple decided to divorce in November of the same year. Milan is currently married to British actor Jack Donnelly. The couple announced their engagement publicly in October of 2017 and married a year later in December of 2018.
How tall is Malin Akerman?
Malin Akerman stands 5 feet 8 inches tall. Similarly, she weighs around 60 kg. The actress has lovely blonde hair and blue eyes. She also has a tattoo of a lotus flower on her upper back and another that spells “Z” on her right wrist. Malin’s additional body measurements are currently unavailable.
Career line of Malin Akerman
- Malin has appeared in a number of films and television shows. Her work always reflects her love of acting and her dedication to her craft. Malin’s success, on the other hand, did not come easily. She started out as a model. She began modeling in her adolescence after being signed by a modeling agency. She appeared in a variety of advertisements and brand commercials.
- She made her acting debut as a guest star in an episode of a Canadian age series when she was 17 years old. Similarly, in the year 2000, she appeared in a few different projects, one of which was a role in the American film “The Skull.”
- Soon after, she relocated to Los Angeles, California, to pursue her dreams. However, things were not as simple for her. Malin auditioned for numerous roles in the city while working as a waitress to make ends meet.
- After nearly two years, she landed a small role in the American comedy film “The Utopian Society.” She also appeared in the 2004 film ‘Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.’
- The actress even considered returning to Canada at that point because the auditions were not going well for her. However, at that very moment, Malin was cast in a supporting role in HBO’s “The Comeback.”
- Similarly, she began to receive minor roles in films and television shows. In 2006, she appeared as a guest on shows such as ‘Love Monkey’ and ‘Entourage.’
- In the years since, she has worked in films that have earned her popularity and acclaim from both her audience and critics. Some of her best works to date include ‘The Brothers Solomon(2007)’, ‘Happy Thank You More Please(2010)’, and a few others. Malin, likewise, is still working as an actress and model. She has entertained people in a variety of roles over the years.
- She has gradually won the hearts of many viewers all over the world. She is now very well-known among moviegoers. She has dabbled in singing as well as acting. Her most recent films include ‘The Sleepover,’ ‘Friendsgiving,’ ‘Chick Fight,’ and others.