Facts of Marc Mezvinsky
|Full Name:||Marc Mezvinsky|
|Net Worth:||$15 million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inch|
Marc Mezvinsky is an American investor and managing director at TPG Capital. Marc Mezvinsky is also well-known as the former vice-chairman of the venture capital firm ‘Social Capital.’
How old is Marc Mezvinsky?
Marc Mezvinsky, 43, was born on December 10, 1977, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is the son of Edward Mezvinsky and Marjorie Margolies. His father is an American politician and lawyer, and his mother is a female activist. They were both members of the Democratic Party in the United States House of Representatives. Similarly, he has ten siblings, five of whom were adopted by his parents. Marc also assists homeless refugees by providing basic necessities such as food, clothing, and shelter.
Education of Marc Mezvinsky
In terms of education, he excelled in the classroom. Stanford University awarded him a high school diploma. Similarly, he earned a bachelor’s degree with honors in art, with concentrations in religious studies and philosophy. Later, he attended Oxford’s ‘Pembroke College’ to earn a Master of Arts degree in politics, philosophy, and economics.
How much is Marc Mezvinsky’s net worth?
Marc Mezvinsky has a net worth of $15 million as a result of her career as an American investment banker. Her primary source of income is as an investment banker at Goldman Sachs in New York, as well as working at a hedge fund in New York.
Who is Marc Mezvinsky married to?
Marc Mezvinsky has a wife. Chelsea Clinton is his wife. They married on July 31, 2010 in Rhinebeck, New York. They did, however, get involved in 2009. They first met in London in 1993 at the Democratic Political Retreat. They have three children together. Chelsea gave birth to her first child, a girl named Charlotte, in September 2014. Similarly, she gave birth to two sons, Adian Clinton Mezvinsky in 2016 and Jasper in 2019. They are currently enjoying a happy life with their children.
How tall is Marc Mezvinsky?
Regarding body measurements, while his body measurements are unknown to anyone, there are other details about his body. He stands six feet two inches tall. In addition, he weighs nearly 87 kg. He had black hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Marc Mezvinsky
- Marc began his career after graduation as an analyst at a successful American multinational investment bank. He joined Goldman Sachs, a successful American multinational investment bank. He was the emerging markets foreign exchange strategist there.
- Similarly, he went to the global macro proprietary trading desk and worked there for eight years. He left the company after eight years in search of better opportunities. Similarly, he joined a new firm as a senior partner of the investment firm 3G Capital Management. Furthermore, she left the company in 2010.
- After many years of working in corporations, he decides to launch his own fund. And laid the groundwork for ‘Eaglevale Partners,’ which was founded by two other Goldman Sachs employees along with Marc. The company achieves notable successes and expands its operations.
- However, the business was doing well at first. Unfortunately, the company had lost 90% of its total value, and it was forced to shut down.
- Following that, she began working as the vice-chairman of Social Capital. He was in charge of the social company march’s business development as well as improving its portfolio. The company was involved with charitable organizations.
- He served on the boards of the Pembroke College Foundation and the Ann Romney Center for Neurologic Diseases. He is also a board member of the ‘Madison Square Park Conservancy.’