Facts of Marcel Young
|Full Name:||Marcel Young|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Sibling:||Six (Andre Young Jr., Bailei Knight, Curtis Young, Truice Young, Truly Young, and La Tanya Danielle Young|
Marcel Young comes from a famous family in America. Marcel Young is well-known as the son of Dr. Dre, a well-known hip-hop artist. Marcel is avoiding the media and the public.
How old is Marcel Young?
Marcel Young was born on February 6, 1991 in Los Angeles, California. His zodiac sign is Aquarius, and he is 30 years old. Similarly, he is an American citizen of African-American ethnicity. Marcel was born to Dr. Dre and Michelle. He also has several siblings. They are Andre Young Jr., Bailei Knight, Curtis Young, Truice Young, Truly Young, and La Tanya Danielle Young. Marcel is also a Christian.
How much is Marcel Young’s net worth?
Because there is no information about Marcel Young’s career and professional life, there is also no information about Marcel’s net worth and salary. Marcel’s father has an incredible net worth of $830 million, which he has earned through his career as a rapper and actor. His mother, Michel’le, has a net worth of around $500 thousand as an American R&B singer.
Is Marcel Young dating someone?
Marcel Young’s relationship is unknown because he is not active on social media platforms or in the media. Marcel is also not seen with any girls outside of his house. Marcel Young’s parents began dating in 1987 while working together for the World Class Wreckin’ Cru. The couple’s relationship suffered after his birth, and they divorced in 1996. Even after their separation, Marcel maintains a close relationship with his family.
In February 2015, his mother, Michel’le, shared a photo of him and his father, Dr. Dre. She also expressed gratitude to her followers for their interest in her son Marcel. Later that year, in 1999, his mother married Suge Knight, the co-founder of Death Row Records. On November 28, 2002, the couple gave birth to their daughter, Bailei. Her marriage to Suge Knight lasted 8 years, but she divorced him after that. She accused Suge of mistreating her.
Marcel’s relationship was married to Nicole Young since May 1996. Truth and Truly are siblings he inherited from his stepmother, Nicole. Apart from that, he has two older half-siblings named Curtis and Andre. Curtis, Marcel’s eldest brother, is pursuing a career as a rapper under the alias Hood Surgeon. Unfortunately, his younger brother, Andre Young, died at the age of twenty as a result of a drug overdose in 2008.
How tall is Marcel Young?
Marcel Young is 5 feet 10 inches tall or 178 cm or 1.78 m in height. Similarly, he weighs around 65 kg (143 lbs). Marcel’s body measurements are 42-28-38 inches, and his biceps measure 14 inches. The celebrity kid has dark brown eyes and short black hair. Furthermore, Marcel has a dark complexion and a pleasant personality.
Career line of Marcel Young
- There is very little information about Marcel Young’s career and professional life because he has been away from the media and public eye. Aside from his career, Marcel enjoys dancing, traveling, watching movies, swimming, and so on. Marcel’s favorite celebrities include Will Smith, Chadwick Boseman, and Pearl Thusi.
- Marcel is a non-vegetarian who prefers the color red. Greece is his favorite vacation destination. Concerning his father’s career, André Young adopted the stage name Dr. Dre in the early 1980s.
- He performed as a hip-hop deejay and as a member of the World Class Wreckin’ Cru team at clubs and parties in Los Angeles’ south central district.
- In 1986, he formed N.W.A (Niggaz Wit Attitudes) with fellow rappers Eazy-E and Ice Cube. The team’s second album, “Straight Outta Compton,” released in 1988, was a huge achievement for the developing gangsta rap movement, presenting direct descriptions of street brutality and drug dealing.
- While Dre was visible as a rapper in N.W.A, his most popular role was as a producer, creating determinedly noisy, multilevel sonic collages to back the team’s irritant lyrics. Dre then left the N.W.A. in 1992 to form Death Row Records with Marion (“Suge”) Knight.
- The same year, his single debut, “The Chronic,” established the “G-funk” production style, distinguished by clumping rhythm, wavetable washes, and copious musical sampling of 1970s funk records, primarily those by Parliament-Funkadelic.
- The album also spawned Dr. Dre’s first Grammy Award, for “Let Me Ride,” which was released as a single following the album’s release.
- Then, at the 1994 ceremony, he won the award for best rap solo presentation. The Chronic’s multiplatinum success propelled this sound to the top of mainstream hip-hop in the mid-1990s. Dre left Death Row in 1996 to found Aftermath Records.
- After three years, he released his second hit solo album, “2001,” in 1999, which included the Grammy-winning single “Forgot About Dre” and other hits. Until then, his work as a producer for other rappers included Snoop Dogg and Eminem, whose careers he was credited with launching. It had also earned him a lot of respect.
- In fact, he won the Grammy for producer of the year in 2000, primarily for his work on Eminem’s Grammy-winning album “The Marshall Mathers LP.” Dr.
- Dre would go on to win two more Grammys, both in 2009, for his work with Eminem. Dr. Dre began work on a sequel to 2001 in the early years of the twenty-first century.
- However, following a larger development, the album (titled Detox) was released. Meanwhile, his production career grew through collaborations with other artists such as Mary J. Blige, Jay-Z, and 50 Cent. Compton, Dr. Dre’s third album, was released in 2015.
- The album “Straight Outta Compton” was inspired by the 2015 film “Straight Outta Compton,” which told the story of N.W.A. Furthermore, Dr. Dre was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of N.W.A. in 2016. Aside from the recording studio, Dr. Dre has achieved success as a businessman.
- In the year 2008, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine, a music executive, officially formed Beats Electronics, which sold headphones, earphones, and speakers among other things. After 6 years, they launched Beats Music, a music-streaming service.
- Apple paid $3 billion for the two companies in 2014. The couple also became involved in philanthropy as a couple. Dr. Dre and Iovine donate $70 million to the University of Southern California in 2013 to build the Jimmy Iovine and Andre Young Academy for Arts, Technology, and the Business of Innovation.