Facts of Martie Allen
|Full Name:||Martie Allen|
|Birthday:||January 1, 1960|
|Net Worth:||$7 million.|
|Profession:||a former television personality|
Martie Allen is a former television personality. Martie Allen is also well-known for being the spouse of the well-known former comic actress ‘Kristy McNichol.’
Early Life of Martie Allen
Martie Allen was born on January 1, 1960, in the United States of America. Martie is of white ethnicity and has American nationality. There is no information available about her educational background. Furthermore, Martie Allen’s early years and training may receive less scrutiny.
Similarly, she is known for being the spouse of popular former actress ‘Kristy McNichol,’ and she has a brother named Jimmy McNichol, who was an actor and singer. Kristy, her spouse, is of Irish and Lebanese descent and grew up in Los Angeles, California. Kristy declared herself a lesbian in 2012. She proudly admitted that she and Allen had been together for nearly 20 years.
Personal Life of Martie Allen
Martie Allen had been in an open relationship with Kristy McNichol since 1991. Martie and Kristy married in 2012, after a long relationship. Martie Allen and Kristy McNichol resolved to stay out of the spotlight for the next 24 years after her retirement from the world of performing.
Tennis, yoga, and travel are among the activities that the couple enjoys. Likewise, the various dachshunds. Allen and McNichol currently reside in Los Angeles, where McNichol performs at non-open personnel and runs her foundation. There is no information on whether they have embraced children or not.
How much is Martie Allen Height?
Martie Allen has kept a fit and healthy body. She still looks young for her age. Allen will be 60 in 2020. Similarly, Martie stands 5 feet 3 inches tall but there is no information about her weight. She has brown hair and brown eyes.
How much is Martie Allen Net Worth?
Martie and she are one of the most successful couples in recent years and live a lavish lifestyle. According to reports and sources, the couple has a net worth of $7 million.
Martie Allen’s Career Line
- In terms of her early life, Martie Allen’s career is unknown. Her life and Kristy had similar goals and aspirations.
- Martie Allen attempted to make a career in the film and television industries.
- But she never surpassed her better half’s level of accomplishment. Her career as a TV character was brief, and there is little information available about her work. Furthermore, Kristy’s popularity grew steadily throughout her high school and early twenties.
- In 1976, she was cast as Letitia ‘Buddy’ Lawrence in the TV series “Family.” For her role as Letitia, she received two Emmy nominations for Best Supporting Actress in a Dramatic Series.
- Later, she played the lead in the critically acclaimed film “Little Darlings,” which was released in 1980, and for which she received basic recognition.
- She did, however, appear in “The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia,” alongside Mark Hamill and Dennis Quaid. In the years since, she has appeared in the films “Ladies of Valor,” “You Can’t Hurry Love,” and “Two Moon Junction,” as well as the TV show “Void Nest,” a side project of “The Golden Girls.” Despite the fact that she left the series in 1992, her last on-screen appearance was in the final scene of “Void Nest,” which was released in 1995.