Facts of Matt Bennett
|Full Name:||Matthew Bennett|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Sibling:||One (sister Ally Bennett)|
|Birthplace:||Massapequa Park, New York|
Matt Bennett is an actor and singer from the United States. Matt Bennett is best known for his role as Robbie Shapiro in the Nickelodeon sitcom “Victorious,” as well as his role in the Will Ferrell-produced film “The Virginity Hit.”
How old is Matt Bennett?
Matt Bennett’s full name is Matthew Hank Bennett. He was born on November 13, 1991, and will turn 29 in 2020. Matt was born and raised in Massapequa Park, New York, USA.
Matt has a sister named Ally Bennett. Aside from that, no information about his parents or other family members is available. There is also no information about Matt’s educational journey. Furthermore, according to several YouTube videos, Matt Bennett is fluent in English and Japanese.
How much is Matt Bennett’s Net Worth?
He also has a self-titled YouTube channel. Since its inception on January 22, 2011, the “Matt Bennett” channel has attracted over 47K subscribers and 2 million views. Moving on, Matt Bennett is estimated to have a net worth of $1 million.
Is Matt Bennett single?
Matt Bennett’s relationship status has not been verified. He has also not shared any social media posts that could indicate his current love affairs or relationships. However, he has frequently been linked to his co-stars, including Elizabeth Gillies, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, Daniella Monet, and others.
How tall is Matt Bennett?
Matt Bennett is approximately 1.78 meters (5’8′′) tall. Similarly, his weight is around 83 kgs, but his other body measurement details, such as chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, biceps, and so on, are all unknown. Matt also has brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Matt Bennett
- Matt Bennett is a professional actor best known for his portrayal of Robbie Shapiro on Nickelodeon’s Victorious. Matt worked on this film with Victoria Justice and Leon Thomas III. Matt made his television debut as Greg the Intern in the pilot episode of Michael & Michael Have Issues. He also had a small part in the 2011 film Bridesmaids.
- Similarly, Matt had his first acting role at the age of 18 in the 2009 TV movie Totally for Teens, in which he played Jamie. Matt made his breakthrough in the Will Ferrell-produced film The Virginity Hit in 2010.
- Furthermore, Matt portrayed Kyle Parker in the 2015 film The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Before becoming an actor, Matt Bennett worked on a number of commercials. Jamie in the 2009 TV movie Totally for Teens was his first role.
- However, Matt’s television career took off after he appeared as Greg the Intern in the pilot episode of the Comedy Central sketch comedy series Michael & Michael Have Issues.
- Matt also starred in The Virginity Hit, which was released in October 2010. It is described as a “documentary-style comedy,” and Matt stated in an interview:
- In our spare time, the directors gave us cameras and told us to play pranks, talk amongst ourselves, do things, and film them. So we did, and we filmed the majority of the film. So I feel like 20% of it is scripted, but the rest is all real.”
- The Virginity Hit was produced by Will Ferrell and Adam McKay of Funny or Die, and Bennett stated in an interview with MTV News that the film’s reception has been positive.
- Matt also co-starred as Robbie Shapiro in the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious. Matt was nominated for a Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award (UK) in the category of “Nick UK’s Funniest Person” for this role.
- Matt later self-released his debut EP of songs he wrote. Warm Fuzzies is the title of his EP, which was released on May 20, 2012.
- Later, in March 2013, it was announced that Matt Bennett would host a web series for the YouTube channel “Nerdist.” Matt went behind the scenes of many “nerdy” jobs in the series “Nerdy Jobs” to show how interesting they are.
- Then, on June 23, 2014, Matt Bennett was one of the participants in the popular YouTube video “The Slap.”
- He also played the love interest in Ariana Grande’s One Last Time music video. Ariana is a close friend of Matt’s and a former Victorious coworker.
- Matt Bennett also appeared as a guest star on Game Shakers in the episode “Tiny Pickles” in 2015.
- In the same year, he appeared in the films Me and Earl and the Dying Girl and The Stanford Prison Experiment. Then, in 2016, Matt appeared on the show Fresh Off the Boat.
- On February 2, 2016, Matt Bennett held a Snapchat press conference to announce his debut studio album Terminal Cases.
- The album is a concept album about his parents’ divorce. Matt drew inspiration for each song on this album from various Robin Williams films. On June 10, 2016, he released his debut album.