Facts of Max Keiser
|Full Name:||Max Keiser|
|Birth Day:||January 23, 1960|
|Profession:||an American film producer and broadcaster|
|Height:||5 feet and 9 inches|
Max Keiser is an American film producer and broadcaster who hosts the Keiser Report on Russian television station RT. He’s worked on a number of projects, including the one-of-a-kind New Year’s Eve The Keiser’s Business Guide, The Prophet with Max Keiser, and On the Edge. Individuals and Force, which airs on the Al-Jazeera Organization, was created by Max and he acted in it.
Early Life of Max Keiser
Max was born on January 23, 1960, in New Rochelle, New York, United States. His zodiac sign is Aquarius, and he is of American ethnicity. After that, he moved to London and stayed there for a while before making his promise and returning to the United States after Donald Trump was elected President.
Max is currently residing in North Carolina following his return from London. He is married to Stacey Herbert, a brilliant and beautiful television moderator. Apart from that, there is no information about Max’s family foundation.
How much is Max Keiser Net Worth?
According to PayScale, a host earns around $58,328 per year, while a movie producer earns around $48,557 per year. Max’s net worth has been assessed at $300,000 since 2018.
Who is Max Keiser Wife?
Max met his long-term partner, Stacy Herbert, in February 2003, and the two married in November 2012 after being together for over nine years. Stacy works as a television moderator and has co-facilitated, Reality in the Business Sectors, on Reverberation FM in London with her significant other. Aside from that, she co-facilitated The Keiser Report on RT Organization with Max.
Max and Stacy have been together for more than 15 years and make public appearances as a couple. Stacey had a vision of her better half while giving a meeting at The Plant, a business park, in November 2016.
The couple attended the Opportunity Fest in Vegas in July 2017 and shared their essence on Facebook. Max and Stacy have yet to have a child after six years of marriage, and we hope they treasure the pleasant memory of becoming parents.
What is Max Keiser Height?
Max stands 5 feet and 9 inches tall and has maintained his fitness throughout his career.
Max Keiser’s Career Line
- Max worked as a professional comic and a stockbroker at Paine Webber after graduating from New York College with a theater concentration.
- He’s worked on shows like Keiser Report, On the Edge, and The Prophet with Max Keiser, among others.
- Following his relocation to London, Max co-hosted the Radio Sputnik program Twofold Down, which is about accounting and markets.
- He also contributes to the Huffington Post.
- Max has a small number of Arrangements under his belt, including Manipulated Markets, Individuals and Force, and Spotlight on Insects, which are all inspired by his television career.