Facts of Megan Batoon
|Full Name:||Megan Batoon|
|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
Megan Batoon is a YouTuber, actor, and dancer from the United States. Megan Batoon is well-known for her appearances in Step Up Revolution, Ladies Rap, and Date-A-Max.
How old is Megan Batoon?
Megan Alicia Batoon is a 29-year-old woman who was born on March 29, 1991. Her horoscope indicates that she was born under the sign of Aries. Megan was also born in Jacksonville, Florida, USA. She is currently residing in Los Angeles and New York City, however. Megan, on the other hand, is an American nationality who is half Filipino, half Irish, and half Polish. Michele DePompeo is her mother’s name, while her father’s name is unknown. Similarly, she has a sibling, Nicole Lee.
Similarly, Megan, who is of Filipino descent, embraced her heritage, including its food and people, during her childhood. She expresses her undying affection for Filipino cuisine, particularly chicken Adobo, Pancit, and Lumpia. Megan, on the other hand, is grateful for her mixed-ethnicity heritage, as well as the love and support she has received from her Filipino family. She has received millions of dollars in support from her Filipino fans and has been able to connect with them from all over the world, but she has never felt alone.
What is Megan Batoon Net Worth?
Megan’s primary source of income is through YouTube. Similarly, she has amassed a sizable fortune in addition to fame through her career as a choreographer, dancer, actor, and Youtuber. Her net worth is $200,000,000.
Boyfriend of Megan Batoon
Megan was in a relationship with Ian Eastwood, another YouTube celebrity. They’ve been together since 2014 and are expecting their first child in 2016. And for the time being, she is unattached. She is solely concerned with her professional career.
How tall is Megan Batoon?
Megan is 5’4″ (64″) tall and weighs 55 kg. She has a Pear body type and measures 35-25-34 inches. Megan has fair skin, dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair, as well. She prefers to wear shoes in a size 6. (UK).
Career line of Megan Batoon
- Megan is a multi-talented actor, dancer, Youtuber, choreographer, and writer. She’s appeared in films such as Ladies of Rap (2012), Step Up Revolution (2012), and Date-A-Max (2013). (2012). She was also a part of the Anthony Ma Presents series, which was published in 2013. (2013). Similarly, Megan choreographed the video for the December 2013 release of the song ‘Dark Horse,’ which featured Josh Golden.
- Megan has also hosted the shows ‘World of Dance Weekly and Batoonchitime,’ and was chosen by Ford to be an Agent for the First Movement. She also has her own podcast, ‘Just a Tip with Megan Batoon.’
- Megan is a YouTuber with over 1.16 million subscribers in addition to being a choreographer. Megan Batoon is her YouTube channel, which she started on December 13th, 2010. Megan also posted choreography videos on her YouTube channel during the early stages. On February 17, 2011, she uploaded her first video, titled ‘Megan Batoon Choreography| Act Out ft. Marlee Hightower.’
- Similarly, her early YouTube videos featured choreography for dances such as ‘No Hands,’ ‘Get Crazy,’ ‘Be Where You Are,’ ‘Raining Men,’ ‘100 Bottles,’ and ‘Strange Clouds.’ Megan has also collaborated with fellow YouTuber Brian Abadia to choreograph the song “She will.”
- After 2011, her most viewed video on her channel is a choreographed dance cover of Kim Possible’s “Kim Possible Theme Song Dance.”
- It has been viewed over 3.5 million times. Her other popular videos include a choreographed version of ‘Dark Horse.’ Megan, on the other hand, posts content about hair tutorials, fashion and lifestyle, travel vlogs, challenges, shopping hauls, and so on.
- Megan, on the other hand, recently uploaded a video, ‘DIY Travel Bag (Thrift Flip! ),’ which was uploaded on March 25th, 2020 and has 80K views. Megan has a large following on her Instagram account in addition to her YouTube channel. Furthermore, she reveals that if Megan did not work in social media, she would pursue a career as an interior designer.