Facts of Mia Lauda
|Full Name:||Mia Lauda|
|Height:||4 feet 3 inches (1.30m)|
|Sibling:||3 Lukas, Mathias and Christoph Lauda|
Mia Lauda is an Austrian celebrity child. She is the daughter of famous Formula One driver and Aviator entrepreneur Niki Lauda.
How old is Mia Lauda?
Mia Lauda was born in September of 2009. She was born in Vienna, Austria. Similarly, she is 11 years old right now. The young Austrian is of Austrian nationality.
Moving on to her parents, she was born to Austrian Formula One driver and aviation entrepreneur Niki Lauda.
Birgit Wetzinger’s mother worked as a flight attendant for Niki Lauda’s company. Similarly, she has a twin brother named Max Lauda and three half brothers named Lukas, Mathias, and Christoph Lauda.
Mia Lauda attends a private school in Vienna, her hometown.
How much is Mia Lauda’s net worth?
Mia has yet to receive any type of award. Similarly, she has not revealed her net worth. When it comes to her father, Niki Lauda, he amassed a large fortune throughout his life. The famous racecar driver had a net worth of USD 200 million. Similarly, he received the BBC Sports Personality World Sports Star of the Year in 1977 and the Laureus World Sports Award for Lifetime Achievement in 2016.
Mia is far too young to be involved in scandals and controversies. When it comes to her father, he hasn’t been involved in any major scandals. However, the feud between Lauda and James Hunt is well-known.
Is Mia Lauda dating someone?
Mia is still too young to be in a relationship. Similarly, her father, Niki, was married twice during his lifetime. He married Chilean Marlene Knauss in 1976 and has two sons, Lukas and Mathias. Niki and Chilean divorced in 1991. In addition, in the year 2008, Niki married flight attendant Birgit Wetzinger.
How tall is Mia Lauda?
Mia is still a child with many years of development ahead of her. Her height is four feet three inches, and she weighs 24 kg. Likewise, she has lovely blue eyes and long blonde hair.
Career line of Mia Lauda
- Mia Lauda is far too young to be working anywhere. She is still in school and is concentrating on her studies.
- Niki is a well-known Formula One driver and aviation entrepreneur. Similarly, he began his career racing minis but quickly transitioned to Formula Vee.
- From a young age, Niki was enthralled by racecars and racing. Despite his family’s opposition to him participating in racing tournaments, he chose sports over his parents.
- He was already a racing fan, and it didn’t take him long to learn the fundamentals of the racing tournament.
- He has worked with world-famous racecar manufacturers such as Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, and Jaguar. Similarly, Niki has three world championships from the Grand Prix. Furthermore, Niki is the only driver to win a world championship while racing for Ferrari and McLaren.
- After announcing his retirement from racing, Lauda resumed his airline and worked as a consultant for Ferrari. Seeing the market crisis, he sold his Lauda Air shares to partner Austrian Airlines in 1999.
- He also worked as a manager for Jaguar’s Formula One racing team. Lauda founded another airline, Niki, in 2003, which merged with Air Berlin in 2011.
- Over the years, he has worked as a panelist and as a guest on various shows. In 2016, he purchased Amira Air and renamed it LaudaMotion. Niki had a successful racing career as well as a successful career in the aviation industry.
- In addition, the racer has written five books in his life. The titles of the books are ‘The Art and Science of Grand Prix Racing 1975, My Years with Ferrari 1978, The New Formula One: A Turbo Age 1984, Meine Story 1986, and Das Dritte Leben 1996.