Facts of Michelle Visage
|Full Name:||Michelle Visage|
|Net Worth:||$42 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Profession:||radio DJ, singer, actress, social media personality, and TV host|
|Kids||Two (Lillie Case Visage and Lola Case Visage)|
Michelle Visage is a talented radio DJ, singer, actress, social media personality, and TV host from the United States. Michelle Visage first rose to prominence as a member of the band “Seduction.” Michelle has also achieved 5 singles with the team that have charted on the Billboard Hot 100.
How old is Michelle Visage?
The talented American personality was born on September 20, 1968, in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, United States. Michelle is an adopted child who practices the Christian religion. Her biological mother’s name is Joanne Shupack Lewis “Wiss,” and she is of Hungarian and Irish ancestry. Michelle was adopted by her parents, Arlene Carol (Harnick) and Martin H. “Marty” Shupack, when she was three years old. Michelle attended South Plainfield High School, where she graduated in 1986.
Michelle won a Madonna look-alike competition when she was sixteen. Following that, the actress moved to New York and enrolled in the American Musical and Dramatic Academy. Unfortunately, her mother died shortly after she turned thirty. In addition, Michelle remained in New York City after finishing her studies in order to pursue a career as an actress. Michelle was involved in the New York club scene, and her mother, Arlene, also gave her a fake ID.
How much is Michelle Visage’s net worth?
Michelle Visage clearly earns a lot of money as a talented radio DJ, singer, actress, social media personality, and TV host. Michelle Visage has a net worth of 42 million dollars. Michelle Visage had a good net worth of around $800,000 at one point. Michelle has clearly made significant progress, and her net worth is increasing on a daily basis. Michelle Visage is currently living a lavish and happy life in a lavish apartment with some stunning assets.
Is Michelle Visage dating someone?
Michelle Visage has a husband named David Case. David and Michelle have two adorable daughters. The couple’s first child, Lillie Case Visage, was born in the year 2000. Michelle Visage gave birth to the couple’s second daughter, Lola Case Visage, in 2002. There is no other information about the couple or their daughter. However, there is a greater chance of them living happily together in California.
Unfortunately, the TV personality was suffering from an eating disorder a few years ago. Furthermore, the artist claims that the disorder first manifested itself when she was thirteen years old and then resurfaced when she was an adult. In April 2019, Michelle Visage revealed that she, too, had Hashimoto’s disease. Her disease even forced her to discontinue her signature breast implants.
How tall is Michelle Visage?
Michelle has a curvy body type and an average height of 5 feet 4 inches or 1.63m. Michelle Visage has a suitable bodyweight of around 85 kg. Similarly, the artist has green eyes and long black hair. Michelle also enjoys coloring her beautiful hair in a variety of colors. Visage also has a fair complexion and a wonderful personality. When asked what her beauty secret was, Michelle Visage replied, “Water is the key to everything, and you should live life to enjoy it.”
Career line of Michelle Visage
- Michelle Visage is a well-known singer, TV host, radio DJ, and social media personality. Visage was a member of the band “Seduction.” However, following the separation of the team, Michelle Visage has appeared as a guest vocalist on the song “Crash” in the Freestyle dance program TKA.
- Then, Visage provided lead vocals and became the recording creator of The S.O.U.L. S.Y.S.T.E.M., another dance act formed by Clivilles and Cole. The soundtrack to “The Bodyguard” included a cover version of Bill Withers’ song “It’s Gonna Be a Lovely Day.”
- In January 1993, “It’s Gonna Be a Lovely Day” became a top dance single, peaking at number 34 on the Billboard Hot 100. Michelle later collaborated with RuPaul on a number of other projects. Michelle Visage became the co-host of RuPaul’s VH1 talk show “The RuPaul Show” in 1996. She also co-hosted WKTU’s morning show with RuPaul from 1996 to 2002. The talented artist also hosted a number of television shows, including VH1’s Grammys 1998 Red Carpet Coverage and Grease’s 25th re-release party in 2002.
- She co-hosted Jamz (KHHT) The Hot 92 Jamz Session in Los Angeles from 2002 to 2005. Michelle then returned to New York City to co-host The Morning Mix On. The show ran until December 2006.
- The artist then returned to Florida to work on several other radio programs. It was even before Michelle returned to Los Angeles in 2011 to collaborate with RuPaul on projects such as the RuPaul Drag Race.
- Michelle Visage then appeared as a member in the fifteenth Celebrity Big Brother Series in the United Kingdom in 2015. Aside from her career and professional life, Michelle Visage is a supporter of gay couples’ equal rights.
- Furthermore, the artist was the 2015 Straight Ally Award winner at the Icon Awards Gala in Glasgow. Michelle is also an Anglophile who enjoys watching British TV. Recently, the artist served as a judge on the first two seasons of “Ireland’s Got Talent.” The first season premiered in February of 2018.
- Similarly, Michelle joined fellow, Louis Walsh, on the judging team of the teen recycled-fashion competition “Junk Kouture” in the year 2020. After COVID-19 ruined the plans for the original live Grand Final, the artist appeared on the televised Grand Final in February 2021. Michelle also released her first book, “The Diva Rules,” on November 10th, 2015.
- Visage also admits to having sexual relations with both men and women as an adult in Episode 214 of her podcast “What’s the Tee?” co-hosted with RuPaul. “I’ve been with women; I’ve had sex with women… But I realized I never wanted to be in a relationship with them.”