Facts of Mika Abdalla
|Full Name:||Mika Abdalla|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||actress, television star|
Mika Abdalla is a well-known American actress who has appeared in films and on television. Mika Abdalla is well-known for her role as McKeyla McAlister in Netflix’s “Project Mc2.” Similarly, she has appeared in the 2010 television series Fun to Grow On and the 2013 film Saige Paints the Sky.
How old is Mika Abdalla?
Mika Abdalla was born on May 13th, 2000. Her current age is 21. Similarly, she was born in Plano, Texas, USA. Her father is George Abdalla, and her mother is Pam Rene Abdalla. She identifies as American, but her nationality is mixed.
Her zodiac sign is also Taurus. Mika’s given name is Mikayla Sofia Abdalla. Green is her favorite color. Pizza is her absolute favorite food. Her ideal vacation destination is Peru. She has been named a National Merit Scholar.
In terms of education, the actress attended the University of California, Los Angeles. She also enjoys horseback riding in her spare time.
How much is Mika Abdalla’s net worth?
Abdalla has made a good living as a film and television actress. She began her acting career at a young age. Similarly, she is estimated to have a net worth of $1 million. Her series also pays her $20,000 per episode. She has not, however, disclosed her exact earnings, wages, and assets to the public as of yet.
Is Mika Abdalla dating someone?
Mika Abdalla is still single and not dating anyone. She was, however, rumored to be in a relationship with Nicholas Stevens. The specifics of their friendship are still kept behind closed doors. Furthermore, it is currently unknown when they began dating. Furthermore, their divorce date has yet to be made public.
How tall is Mika Abdalla?
Mika Abdalla is a stunning actress with a charming personality. Abdalla stands 5 feet 5 inches tall. She weighs 55 kg. Her body measurements are 34-24-34 inches (chest-waist-hip) and she wears a 32B bra size. Her dress is a size 2. In addition, the actress has blonde hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Mika Abdalla
- Abdalla, a young actress, began her professional career in 2008. She appeared on PBS’s popular children’s television show ‘Barney & Friends.’ She took on the role of Jill there. Mika went on to star in the interactive television series ‘Fun to Build On’ after her debut.
- She appeared in two episodes of the season. Similarly, she made her film debut in 2012 with the psychological thriller ‘Tinsel.’ Sarah, the main advocate, was portrayed by her as a younger version.
- In addition, she appeared in the short films ‘Departure,’ ‘A Woman’s Worth,’ ‘The Fandango Twins,’ and ‘Hemera’s Eclipse.’
- Furthermore, in 2013, she only appeared in one film, a television film titled ‘Saige Paints the Sky.’ The following year, she portrayed Vanessa in the family drama ‘Summer’s Shadow.’ The well-known actress began her 2015 with the short film ‘Shattered Reflection.’
- Her career high point came when she portrayed Mckeyla McAlister in Netflix’s “Project Mc2.” AwesomenessTV and MGA Entertainment produced the show, which premiered on August 7, 2015.