Facts of Naiia Rose Ulrich
|Full Name:||Naiia Rose Ulrich|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Sibling:||One (Jakob Ulrich)|
Naiia Rose Ulrich is a British actress best known for her roles in the films “Due Date” in 2010, “My Fiona and I,” and “Challenger.” In addition, Naiia Rose Ulrich is the daughter of two incredible artists, Skeet Ulrich and Georgina Cates.
How old is Naiia Rose Ulrich?
The stunning young actress was born on March 9, 2001, in England, and is now 20 years old. Naiia is of mixed ethnicity and is a native English speaker. Similarly, she is only nineteen years old and her zodiac sign is Pisces. She was also born to her parents, Skeet Ulrich and Georgina Cates. Jakob Ulrich is Naiia’s twin brother. Her father is an actor who rose to prominence as a result of her film career in the 1990s.
How much is Naiia Rose Ulrich’s Net Worth?
Naiia Ulrich has a net worth of around $500,000. It is obvious that her net worth is derived from her career as an actress. Furthermore, Skeet Ulrich, her father, has a net worth of around $5 million. Naiia’s ability to grow and fulfill her needs is aided by the fact that she was born and raised by a successful parent. Furthermore, because the actress has been earning a lot of money from a young age, there is no doubt that her future will be difficult in terms of earning money.
It is expected that they will not face a financial crisis in the near future. In addition, her mother Georgina earns money from her acting career and has a net worth of $1.8 million. Her brother, Jakob, has a good net worth of around $700,000 as well. As a result, the entire family earns, which is very good news for them. Furthermore, the film “Due Date” was a commercial success, grossing $211.8 million in the box office against a budget of $65 million.
Is Naiia Rose Ulrich dating someone?
The nineteen-year-old actress is currently in a romantic relationship. She is dating and frequently introduces her boyfriend on Instagram. Stutz Elliot is Naiia’s boyfriend’s name. Although the couple has not revealed anything else about their relationship, such as when and how it began, They have, however, been dating for over a year. On September 16, 2020, Stutz posted an Instagram message presenting and dedicating to Naiia Ulrich to wish them a happy anniversary. Naiia is currently residing in Los Angeles with her boyfriend. Ulrich’s celebrity parents first met at an Oscars party.
Later, on October 5, 1997, they married in Madison Country, Virginia. Skeet and Georgina divorced in 2005 after eight years of marriage. Their divorce was cited as the result of irreconcilable differences. Then, in the year 2012, Naiia’s husband married his second wife, Amelia Jackson-Gray. Skeet divorced yet again in 20105. After two failed marriages, Naiia was previously engaged to Rose Costa, a model, between 2016 and 2017. Despite the fact that Naiia’s mother and father were divorced, she has a good relationship with her father.
How tall is Naiia Rose Ulrich?
When it comes to the actress’s physical appearance, she obviously has a good body shape and looks. Naiia Rose is 5 feet 6 inches tall. Naiia also has stunning blonde hair and brown eyes. However, there is no information about her body measurements, dress size, or shoe size. However, based on her photographs, it is clear that she has a fair complexion and a slim body type.
Career line of Naiia Rose Ulrich
- Naiia Rose Ulrich attracted attention almost immediately after her birth to Skeet Ulrich, a Scream actor, and his wife, Georgina Cates, an English film and television actress. She became even more well-known after starring in her first film, “Due Date,” in 2010.
- She was also only nine years old at the time and worked in the film with Robert Downey Jr., Michelle Monaghan, Juliette Lewis, Jamie Foxx, and Zach Galifianakis. Naiia returned to the entertainment industry after an eight-year career.
- Her acting credits include appearances in short films such as “The Girl on the Roof” in 2018, “Je Suis Ici” in 2018, and “Mina Tobias: Shoes” in 2019.
- She co-starred with her twin brother in the 2010 film “Due Date.” Jakob Ulrich, her twin brother, is also well-known for his roles in TV shows such as “The Wake” in 2017 and “The Girl on the Roof” in 2018.
- In addition, Naiia will co-star with Camille Guaty and John Ennis in the upcoming film “My Fiona” as YouTube Babysitter. She will also appear in the post-production film “I, Challenger,” which stars James Duval and Coy Stewart.
- Aside from her career and professional life, her other interests include reading, photography, learning, traveling, internet surfing, and so on. Skeet Ulrich, Naiia’s father, began acting in the early 1990s.
- He also worked as an underappreciated extra in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Weekend at Bernie’s. Skeet eventually attended the Atlantic Theater Company. The company’s director, Stacy Cochran, eventually recognized him. The director then cast Skeet as Vinnie DiFazio in a CBS Schoolbreak Special. In addition, he appeared in films such as “Boys,” “The Craft,” “Last Dance,” “Aligator,” and “Scream” in 1996. Along with his first appearance in Miracles, Skeet began working on the television series
- Similarly, he has appeared in shows such as “Robot Chicken,” “Law & Order: LA,” and “Jericho.” Skeet was the most popular FP Jones in the 2019 season of “Riverdale.” Furthermore, his most famous and successful films are “Escape Room” from 2017 and “In the West” from 2005. Naiia’s mother was born in Clare Woodgate, Colchester, Essex.
- She then enrolled in the Colchester County High School for Girls and began her acting career at the age of sixteen. She was playing the original Jenny Porter on the BBC’s “2point4 Children” at the time.
- She left the show after two seasons to concentrate on her acting career in TV dramas such as “Casualty” and “The Bill,” as well as in low-budget films. Cates (then known as Clare Woodgate) tried out for the role of Stella in the film “Awfully Big Adventure.” Unfortunately, she was not featured in 1995.
- While returning home, she dyed her hair red and retransferred herself into a seventeen-year-old Liverpudlian. Georgina Cates, the young lady, had no acting experience.
- When she re-registered for the same character, the casting director approached her. She was then seen in films such as “Frankie Starlight” (1995), “Illuminata” (1998), and “A Soldier’s Sweetheart” (1998).
- Cates received critical acclaim for her performance as Amanda in 1998’s “Clay Pigeons,” in which she co-starred with Vince Vaughn and Joaquin Phoenix. Cates returned to the independent film genre after a seven-year career to work on Sinner. She also won Best Actress at the Brooklyn Arts Council International Film & Video Festival for this.