Facts of Nandini Paul
|Full Name:||Nandini Paul|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Reality Star, Celebrity wife|
Nandini Paul is a well-known Indian actress, reality star, and celebrity wife. Nandini Paul rose to fame as the late actor Tapas Paul’s wife.
How old is Nandini Paul?
Nandini Paul was born in 1961 and will be 60 in 2021. Her birth name is Nandini Mukherjee, and she was born under the sign of Gemini. Nandini was born in Mumbai, Maharastra, India, and is of Bengali descent. Nandini has a younger sister, her father is a businessman, and her mother is a housewife. Her family members’ names and identities, however, are unknown to the public.
Is Nandini Paul dating someone?
Nandini Paul married her late husband Tapas Paul in 1983. The couple has a daughter named Sohini Paul. Sohini is a Tollywood actress. The couple had their daughter on December 31, 1986, and she will be 35 years old in 2021. Nandini’s husband died on February 18, 2020. It was a Tuesday, and the exact time of death was 3:35 AM IST. Nandini’s husband had heart problems. This resulted in a sudden cardiac arrest and his death.
How tall is Nandini Paul?
Nandini Paul stands approximately 5 feet 6 inches or 167 cm tall and weighs approximately 65 kgs or 143 lbs. Similarly, Nandini has dark brown hair and brown eyes. There are no other details about Nandini’s other body measurements, such as her dress size, shoe size, chest-waist-hip measurements, and so on.
Career line of Nandini Paul
- Nandini Paul is an Indian actress and reality television star. Nandini is well-known for her appearance on Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2. The actress entered the house on the eighth day of the season, in the year 2018. Se then spent a total of 48 days in the house.
- Nandini was evicted from the Bigg Boss house on the 56th day of the season. Nandini and Geeta formed a strong bond during the show.
- Nandini has worked on several Hindi and Bengali serials and movies in addition to this reality TV show. Nandini used to work in several Telugu commercial advertisements prior to her mainstream TV career. There is no verified information about Nandini Paul’s net worth or earnings.
- Nandini rose to prominence as the celebrity wife of popular Bengali actor and politician Tapas Paul. Her late husband was a well-known Bengali actor. Her late husband is best known for his on-screen romantic relationships with actresses Mahua Roychoudhury and Debashree Roy.
- Speaking of her late husband’s career, Tapas Paul won a Filmfare Award for his role in Saheb. Nandini’s late husband was also a Member of Parliament from Krishnanagar. He also won the 2014 Indian General Elections.
- Tapas Paul’s filmography includes Dadar Kirti, Saheb, Parbat Priya, Bhalobasa Bhalobasa, Anurager Choyan, Amar Bandhan, and Guru Dakshina, among many others. Nandini’s late husband then made his Bollywood debut in the 1984 film Abodh, alongside popular Indian actress Madhuri Dixit.