A Canadian entertainer Natasha Henstridge is widely praised for motion pictures Species (1995), Ghosts of Mars (2001), The Whole Nine Yards (2000), and Deception (2008). Vanquishing the entire media outlet, she is giving new taste to the crowds as an entertainer, model, and maker.
What Age is Natasha Henstridge?
Natasha Henstridge, 45, was born on August 15, 1974, in Springdale, Newfoundland, and Labrador, Canada. Brian Henstridge (construction manager and business owner) is her father’s name, and Helen Henstridge is her mother’s name (homemaker).
Shane Henstridge is her older brother. Natasha is of English ethnicity and has Canadian citizenship. Leo is her zodiac sign. Natasha went to Meadowhead School and King Edward VII School, according to her educational background. She earned her bachelor’s degree at the University of Birmingham. She went on to study acting at East 15 Acting School before relocating to Los Angeles.
Natasha Henstridge’s Personal Life
Between 1995 and 1996, Natasha Henstridge was married to American actor Damian Chapa. Following that, she began a relationship with actor Liam Waite, with whom she had two sons, Asher Sky Waite and Tristan River Waite.
Henstridge married Scottish singer-songwriter Darius Campbell on February 14, 2011, following her divorce from Waite. However, on February 27, 2018, the couple separated.
Natasha Henstridge’s Nominations & Awards
Natasha Henstridge won Best Supporting Actress (in a DVD Premiere Movie) at the DVDX Awards in 2005 for Species III (2004), and Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series at the Gemini Awards in 2008. Similarly, in 1996, she received the MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss for Species (1995).
How much is Natasha Henstridge Net Worth?
Natasha Henstridge’s net worth is estimated to be around $14.5 million, and she has received acting salaries of up to $2,000,000.
How much is Natasha Henstridge Height?
Natasha Henstridge stands 5’10” tall and weighs 59kg. She is also 34-25-35 inches tall and wears a 38C bra size. Natasha has blue eyes and blonde hair. Her dress size is also 4 (US), and her shoe size is 9.
Natasha Henstridge’s Career Line
- Natasha Henstridge is a model and actress from Canada. Her breakthrough role was most likely in the science-fiction thriller Species in 1995, followed by Species II and Species III.
- Among her other notable film and television roles are The Whole Nine Yards, The Whole Ten Yards, Ghosts of Mars, She Spies, Eli Stone, and Would Be Kings, for which she received the Gemini Award for best actress.
- Natasha began her modeling career as a teen. She eventually made her acting career as Sil in the 1995 film ‘Species.’
- She then starred in the films ‘Adrenaline: Fear the Rush’ and ‘Maximum Risk.’ She appeared in the TV shows ‘The Outer Limits’ and ‘Homeboys in Outer Space’ in 1997. Henstridge appeared in the films ‘Species II,’ ‘Bela Donna,’ and ‘Dog Park’ the following year.
- Then, in 2000, she portrayed Hypsipyle in the television miniseries ‘Jason and the Argonauts.’ She appeared in the films ‘The Whole Nine Yards,’ ‘A Better Way to Die,’ ‘Bounce,’ and ‘Second Skin’ all in the same year.
- Soon after, she was offered roles in ‘Ghosts of Mars’ and ‘Kevin of the North.’ She later began hosting a show called ‘Mostly True Stories.’ She played Eve in the 2004 television film ‘Species III.’
- A year later, she was cast in the series ‘Commander in Chief’ as Jayne Murray, a recurring role.
- She then portrayed Taylor Weathersby in the drama series ‘Eli Stone.’ In 2009, Henstridge appeared in the TV miniseries ‘Impact,’ the drama ‘Time Jumper,’ and the film ‘Anytown.’ The following year, she appeared in the film “Let the Game Begin,” as well as the television films “You Lucky Dog” and “The Devil’s Teardrop.”
- The actress starred as Dawn Chamberlain in the drama ‘The Secret Circle’ between 2011 and 2012.
- Similarly, she appeared in the television films ‘A Christmas Song,’ ‘Cold Spring,’ and ‘A Sister’s Nightmare.’ She made three appearances in three episodes of ‘Beauty and the Beast’ in 2015.