Facts of Nicole Corrales
|Full Name:||Nicole Corrales|
|Net Worth:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Vlogger, Instagram Star|
|Sibling:||two (sisters: Luiza Teixeira Corrales and Danii Corrales)|
|Father:||Dr. Fredy Corrales|
|Mother:||Claudia Teixeira Yazbek|
Nicole Corrales is a Brazilian social media personality best known for her Instagram page. Nicole Corrales appears in vlogs hosted by her personal ‘YouTube’ channel, her family channel with her boyfriend, and her boyfriend’s self-titled channel.
How old is Nicole Corrales?
Nicole Teixeira Corrales was born Nicole Teixeira Corrales on October 6, 1997, in So Paulo, Brazil. She is currently 23 years old, and her zodiac sign is Libra. Her biological father’s name is Dr. Fredy Corrales. Claudia Teixeira Yazbek, her mother, works as an attorney. She also has two younger sisters, Luiza Teixeira Corrales and Danii Corrales. She also has a stepfather.
Nicole is of mixed ethnicity, with Brazilian, Portuguese, Italian, and Persian ancestors. She currently resides in Brighton, England. Nicole earned a bachelor’s degree in life sciences and psychology from the ‘International Study Centre’ of the ‘University of Sussex.’ Her favorite colors are gold and red. She is a big fan of Japanese cuisine.
How much is Nicole Corrales’s Net Worth?
Her net worth and other earnings as of October 2020 are unknown. She could certainly make a good living from her social media career.
Is Nicole Corrales single?
Nicole first met Casey in the summer of 2014. Nicole returned to Brazil after a month with Casey. They had a long-distance relationship for the next 18 months. Nicole then relocated to the United Kingdom on a permanent basis. They are now the proud parents of Harlow Barker, who was born on August 8, 2017 in England.
Nicole, like her mother, is a new mother. Lake, their son, was born in October 2019. She and Barker plan to marry in September 2020.
How tall is Nicole Corrales?
She’s a lovely young lady with a wonderful personality. Nicole is 5 feet 6 inches tall. She also weighs around 60 kilograms on average. Similarly, with a body measurement of 36-25-35 inches, she has a lovely figure. Furthermore, she has a bra size of 34B and a shoe size of 6.5. (US). She also has dark brown hair and eyes.
Career line of Nicole Corrales
- Nicole began working in social media in March 2011. She first joined ‘Twitter,’ then ‘Instagram.’
- Nicole’s posts are mostly about fashion and makeup. While her Instagram stories have garnered her approximately 217 thousand followers, her “tweets” have garnered a little more than 73 thousand followers to date.
- Nicole began vlogging on YouTube, where she has a channel called ‘KeepingUpWithNicole,’ after gaining thousands of followers on both ‘Twitter’ and ‘Instagram.’
- Nicole usually posts makeup tutorials, hairstyles, skin-care routines, hauls, and other vlogs on her channel. Some of her most popular ‘YouTube’ videos include ‘What I Got For My Birthday 2017,’ ‘Boyfriend Does My Voiceover,’ and ‘What’s in My Baby’s Hospital Bag.’
- Nicole is in a relationship with popular YouTuber Casey Barker, with whom she co-manages the Nasey Family channel. Harlow, their daughter, is the sole focus of their channel.
- Nicole has created several videos for this channel about early pregnancy, parenting, and healthcare. In many of her videos, she also discusses her life as a Brazilian living in England.
- Nicole and Casey also share their travel diaries, storytimes, and tag videos.
- Nicole is also a regular on Casey’s personal channel, ‘Casey Barker,’ which has over 243 thousand subscribers.
- She also has her own personalized clothing line, which she sells online. Furthermore, she made a brief appearance as ‘Chica Carro 3′ in the 2016 action-adventure film ‘El Paletero.’
- Nicole has endorsed or promoted a variety of brands on social media, including Lidl, PrettyLittleThing, Vitabiotics, Pregnacare, Very, Herbal Essences, Lounge, Mamas & Papas, XLASH Cosmetics, and Claire’s.
- Furthermore, she made her theatrical film debut as a Chica Carro in director Michael Bendeck’s ‘El Paletero’ in 2016.