Facts of Nishi Munshi
|Full Name:||Nishi Munshi|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Singer, Dancer, Musician, Producer, Choreographer|
|Education:||The University of California|
Nishi Munshi is a producer, dancer, singer, choreographer, and musician from the United States. Nishi Munshi is well-known for his roles in a variety of television shows, including The Originals, Pretty Little Liars, Jane the Virgin, Days of Our Lives, Switched at Birth, Bones, and many others. Similarly, she has received a lot of praise for her performance in the popular TV show “The Originals.”
How old is Nishi Munshi?
Nishi Munshi was born in Los Angeles, California, USA, on September 1, 1990. Her zodiac sign is Virgo, and she is 30 years old. Her nationality is American, but her ethnicity is Asian and she is of Indian descent.
Her parents’ names are currently unavailable. Her father is a scientist, composer, and musician, and her mother is a poet, news anchor, and artist, according to what is known. She has also never disclosed any information about her brother or sister on the internet. Nishi prefers to keep her family and personal life private despite her celebrity. And refuses to discuss it in public.
Nishi Munshi grew up on stage, performing throughout her childhood. In fact, the young actress has appeared in over 1000 live performances in 17 different countries. And, of course, she used to sing, dance, and act in theater shows with her family.
The name of the school she attended is not currently available in terms of her educational background and qualification. She did, however, go to “The University of California.” She also earned a degree in Political Science/International Relations.
Furthermore, Nishi was the President of the Asian Indian Student Association, the Pledge Class President of her Sorority Pi Beta Phi, and one of ten academic excellence students selected to participate in the prestigious Washington D.C. UCDC program. She is also a research study abroad candidate at the University of Sussex in Brighton, England.
How much is Nishi Munshi’s Net Worth?
In terms of income, she earns $2 million per year and has a net worth of $2 million. Her acting career is her primary source of income. Similarly, Nishi Munshi charges around $50,000 per year as a hit series and TV actress. Similarly, she earns around $40K and $34K as a singer and dancer.
Is Nishi Munshi single?
Nishi Munshi keeps her love life private and has never revealed the identity of her boyfriend. Or perhaps she is currently single and is more concerned with her career than with a romantic relationship. Nishi has also never been the subject of a rumor or controversy. She’s always kept her personal and romantic life private. And hardly ever discusses it in public or in the spotlight.
How tall is Nishi Munshi?
Nishi stands 5’6″ tall and weighs 55 kg. Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 34-25-34 inches. She, too, has a slim build and a lovely face. In addition, she has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Career line of Nishi Munshi
- Nishi Munshi spent her childhood traveling and performing in a music band with her family throughout the United States and other countries. She has also trained in MMA and Tae Kwon Do. Nishi made her screen debut as ‘Leena’ in the film “Touch Wood” in 2010 at the age of 20. Because of this appearance, she became a well-known and well-liked figure.
- In addition, she appeared in a few Bollywood films, including “My Name Is Khan.”
- Nishi has worked with NBC, CBS, USA Network, FOX, Warner Bros., and Lifetime over the years. Some of her favorite roles have come from shows she enjoys watching, such as ‘Jane the Virgin,’ ‘The Originals,’ ‘Bones,’ ‘Pretty Little Liars,’ and ‘Switched at Birth.’
- Similarly, her most recent fan-favorite roles include ‘Gia’ on The CW’s “The Originals” and ‘Erica Malick’ on FOX’s “Lethal Weapon.”
- Nishi has also been having a good time working on her third video game and learning about motion capture. Similarly, in her independent film experience, her production team was able to sell their first feature film at AFI as well as receive private funding. It was during the successful filming that she served as Executive Producer and directed her first scenes.
- Nishi Munshi, a skilled Classical (Kathak, Bharatnatyam) and ‘Bollywood’ dancer, has had the opportunity of a lifetime choreographing and dancing with prominent artists such as Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Bieber, Jason Derulo, and Michael Jackson’s acclaimed Cirque ONE show.
- Nishi Munshi has been on the Valley Family Center’s board of directors for one year. It serves as a shelter for domestic violence victims. Similarly, her volunteer work has included time spent at the Braille Institute as well as tutoring and mentoring at-risk youth throughout Los Angeles.
- Her webisodes, YouTube videos, poetry books, and novel are all aimed at raising funds for the people of Puerto Rico, human rights activism, and educating our at-risk youth both in the United States and around the world. She is also one of the GSA Academy’s youngest composers to compose music for NBC.
- Likewise, she has over 500 vocal and dance performances under her belt in 12 countries.
- Nishi Munshi can communicate in five languages: Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu, English, and Spanish. And, because her family has moved frequently, she has been able to travel to 20 countries and live/study in many of them, thanks to her work and education. Nishi also enjoys singing in any language she can learn and finds it relaxing while filming.
- Nishi Munshi was named Miss India California in 2006 and received the Miss National Orange Show Scholarship in 2011. Tae Kwon Do is her current martial art, and she holds a black belt. She has also won first place in the highest kick, sparring, and form at the Young Olympians Nationals.