Facts of Olivia Holzmacher
|Full Name:||Olivia Holzmacher|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Sibling:||Brittany Sara Holzmacher, Meghan Emily Holzmancher|
Olivia Holzmacher is a well-known and well-known American former volleyball player. Olivia Holzmacher is best known for being Joe Burrow’s girlfriend. Joe Burrow is an American football quarterback for the LSU Tigers.
How old is Olivia Holzmacher?
Olivia Holzmacher was born on April 27, 1996, in Mason, Ohio, in the United States. Olivia is also 25 years old and is born under the sign of Taurus. Aside from that, she is a citizen of the United States of America. She is of Caucasian ethnicity. Olivia is the daughter of (father) John Thomas Holzmacher and (mother) Susan Britton Holzmacher.
Her father also works as a field superintendent at Air Tech Mechanical. Her mother works in an Ohio-based unified healthcare system. She has two sisters, Brittany Sara Holzmacher and Meghan Emily Holzmancher. More Olivia and her two sisters were raised in Mason, Ohio by their parents. She currently resides in Columbus, Ohio, with her family.
Olivia Holzmacher finished her education at William Mason High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University in 2019. She also studied medicine at the University of Miami.
How much is Olivia Holzmacher’s net worth?
Olivia Holzmacher has received no awards or recognition to date. We can expect her to win a few of them in the coming years. Her boyfriend, Joe Burrow, on the other hand, has won a number of awards. In 2019, he received the ‘Heisman Trophy,’ ‘Manning Award,’ ‘Davey O’Brien Award,’ and many other honors.
Olivia’s net worth is estimated to be around $200k USD. Which she received from Cincinnati. Her boyfriend, on the other hand, is estimated to have a net worth of around one million dollars, which he earns through his professional career.
Is Olivia Holzmacher married?
Olivia Holzmacher is unmarried. Olivia began dating Joe Burrow in August of 2017. They first met on the campus of Ohio State University. After dating for a year, Joe transferred to Louisiana State University. Olivia and Joe then remained in a long-distance relationship. Aside from that, there hasn’t been any news about their marriage.
How tall is Olivia Holzmacher?
Olivia is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 62 kg. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Olivia’s body measurement is 36-25-36. Her bra size is 34B, and her shoe size (UK) is 7.
Career line of Olivia Holzmacher
- Olivia Holzmacher is a former American volleyball player. Furthermore, she began to play at a young age. Olivia used to be a high school volleyball player. Aside from that, she balanced her sport with her studies and volunteered at a local hospital in Cincinnati.
- Previously, she worked as a member of the staff at a fitness center until she went to college.
- Her boyfriend, Joe Burrow, is an American football player. Joe Burrow is a quarterback for the LSU Tigers.
- He was also the best player in college football after winning the Heisman Trophy. As a player, he began his collegiate career at Ohio State.
- According to some sources, he is a top prospect in the 2020 NFL Draft, with most analysts projecting him to go first to the Cincinnati Bengals. He was one of 58 players invited to the draft, which was held virtually due to social distancing regulations imposed by the 2019-20 coronavirus pandemic.
- Joe’s girlfriend Olivia frequently joins him at his senior games at LSU and elsewhere. According to sources, Olivia also traveled to New York City when Joe was awarded the Heisman Trophy.
- Aside from that, his father is a retired NFL and CFL player who also coached college football.