Facts of Paisley Verea:
|Full Name:||Paisley Verea|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Sibling:||Hugo Verea, Willow Anwar|
There are countless people who rose to prominence as a result of their mother’s name and fame. Paisley Verea is one of those celebrities who rose to prominence as the celebrity child of a well-known English film and television actress, Gabrielle Anwar.
What is the Age of Paisley Verea?
Paisley Verea, a celebrity daughter, was born in the UK in 2004. Her parents’ names are John Verea (Father) and Gabrielle Anwar (Mother). Gabrielle is an English film and television actress, and John is also an actor. Paisley’s grandparents are Shirley and Tariq Anwar, who she inherited from her mother.
She also has an older brother, Hugo Verea, and a half-sister, Willow Anwar. She married Shareef Malnik following her mother’s divorce from her father. Paisley and Hugo currently have Shareef as their godfather. Paisley’s nationality is British, and he is of English ethnicity.
Personal Life of Paisley Verea
Paisley is still a child, and she is currently enjoying her life with her family. After 5-10 years, she will find someone who will give her unconditional love. Moving on to her parents, John Verea and Gabrielle Anwar married in the year 2000. They also had two children together. After a few years of marriage, they divorced in 2005. In August 2015, she married actor Shareef Malnik.
Previously, she was married to actor Craig Sheffer (1989-1996), with whom she had a daughter, Willow Anwar. She also dated Johnathon Schaech (1997) for four months.
Paisley Verea’s Parents’ Wealth and Net Worth
Paisley is still a child, and it is not his appropriate age for her to do something on her own. But she comes from a wealthy family, and she benefits from her parents’ massive net worth. It is common for a rich celebrity child to lead such a lavish lifestyle.
Because her parents are still working hard in their respective fields, it is likely that they will increase their net worth in the coming days. Her mother, on the other hand, has made a name for herself as well as financial success in the film industry.
Her net worth is estimated to be $6 million as of 2019. She also earns money from advertisements, brand promotions, endorsements, and other sources.
Paisley Verea’s Parents’ Career
- Paisley rose to prominence as a celebrity child, but her age is not ideal for launching a professional career.
- She has, however, attended some of the events with her parents.
- She will undoubtedly follow in her mother’s footsteps in the days ahead.
- Moving closer to her mother, she began her career in the film industry with the British miniseries Hideaway, and her big-screen debut was in the film Manifesto.
- She has also appeared in series and films such as Summer’s Lease, Press Gang, First Born, and The Mysteries of the Dark Jungle.
- She has appeared in films such as In Pursuit of Honor, The Grave, Turbulence 3: Heavy Metal, and Flying Virus alongside Hollywood actor Craig Sheffer.
- She did, however, co-star with her daughter Willow Anwar in the 1999 film Kimberly.
- Similarly, her first American film was If Looks Could Kill. In addition to her film roles, she has appeared in television shows such as John Doe, The Librarian: Return to King Solomon’s Mines, The Tudors, and others.
Anwar is currently starring as Lady Rapunzel Tremaine in the ABC series Once Upon a Time.
- In terms of awards and achievements, she was nominated for Best Supporting Actress by the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror Films in 2007.
- She was also nominated for the 2007-33rd Saturn Awards for The Librarian: Return to King Solomon’s Mines, the 2008-23rd Gemini Awards for The Tudors, and the 2010-12th Teen Choice Awards for Burn Notice.