Facts of Papa Bee
|Full Name:||Andrés Burgos|
|Net Worth:||$6 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Social media personality, Family Youtuber|
|Kids:||Two (son Roberto Burgos and daughter Gabriela Umika Burgos)|
Papa Bee is a popular Canadian social media personality who was born in Chile. Papa Bee is well-known as the patriarch of the Bee Family. The family is well-known for its family-friendly YouTube and Vine videos.
How old is Papa Bee?
Papa Bee was born on November 25, 1977, and he is now 43 years old. He is originally from Chile, but he later moved to Canada. Papa Bee currently splits his time between Thornhill, Ontario, Canada, and Los Angeles. Furthermore, his given name is Andrés Burgos, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. There is no information about Papa Bee’s parents, siblings, or other family members. He has also yet to share insights into his educational journey.
What is the Net Worth of Papa Bee?
Moving on, Papa Bee and his family have a combined net worth of approximately $6 million dollars.
Is Papa Bee married?
Mama and Papa Bee are married. Mama Bee’s real name is Rossana Burgos, and she is a social media star who appears on the family’s YouTube channel. The couple married on November 16, 2002, and will be celebrating their 18th wedding anniversary in 2020.
Papa and Mama Bee have two children, Miss Bee and Mr. Bee, who are well-known. Their real names, however, are Gabriela Umika Burgos and Roberto Burgos, respectively. The couple had their first child, a son, on April 30, 2005, and their second child, a daughter, on September 9, 2006.
How tall is Papa Bee?
Papa Bee stands approximately 1.81 meters (5’9′′) tall and weighs approximately 72 kgs. Aside from this, there is no information about his other body measurements, such as his chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, and so on. Similarly, Papa Bee has brown eyes and hair.
Career line of Papa Bee
- Papa Bee is a social media sensation on a professional level. He is well-known as the patriarch of the popular YouTube family “Eh Bee.” Papa Bee uploads videos of his family of four to quirky home video blogs. Their family channel has over 9 million subscribers.
- Furthermore, the Bee family was extremely popular on Vine prior to its closure. The Bee family had over 3 million fans on this app. Similarly, prior to becoming active on social media, Papa Bee worked in marketing and web development.
- In addition, Papa Bee and his “Eh Bee” family began making videos in May of 2013. The Eh Bee family has also done numerous sponsorships and worked with companies such as Disney, Pepsi, Regal Cinemas, Toyota, Johnson & Johnson, and Samsung, among others.
- Similarly, in June 2015, Papa Bee posted a video with Colleen Ballinger’s character Miranda Sings titled “When you see your ex in public… w/ Miranda Sings #ILoveRedLipstick.”
- Millions of fans have devoured Papa Bee’s family-oriented parodies and satires, which have earned him numerous awards, including the “Shorty Award” in 2016 and the “Armstrong Vine Grand Prize” in 2015.
- Initially, Papa Bee shared his videos on Vine, but he eventually created the vlogging channel “Eh Bee” primarily for YouTube. He did so after hearing that Vine was going out of business. Prior to this, Papa Bee began gradually sharing videos on his Vine in January 2013.
- The family’s vlogs were mostly spoofs and skits bordering on hilarity. The family’s YouTube videos were created primarily for family entertainment.
- Papa Bee focused on filming eccentric videos from the moment “Eh Bee” went commercial, naming his son and daughter Mr. and Miss Bee in keeping with the character of the recordings. To keep up with the characters, he called himself Papa Bee and his wife Mama Bee.
- Although the majority of fans and followers are familiar with the “Eh Bee” family’s first names, Papa Bee’s family preferred to be addressed by their nicknames. Furthermore, in 2015, the “Eh Bee” family received the well-known “Armstrong Vine Award” and the “Shorty Award” the following year.
- Papa Bee’s wife and children assisted him in laying the groundwork for a family-friendly YouTube channel. The channel’s name was inspired by his initials “A.B.”
- It sounded a lot like “Eh Bee.” The term “eh,” which is typically used to express surprise or astonishment and is unique to Canada, could also be responsible for the channel’s odd name.
- Every family member was actively involved in popularizing the family YouTube channel, and everyone had a nickname. Papa Bee’s children were very young when he began posting videos.
- The introductory Vine video showed Gabrielle (his daughter), dubbed “Miss Monke,” holding a pink guitar. In the latter part of the video, his son (Mr. Monkey) is seen building a snowman outside.
- Papa Bee, along with his close-knit family, routinely uploads videos to various social media sites.
- The Ehh Bee family has also been featured in the New York Daily News, Buzzfeed, Good Morning America, Today.com, and other media outlets.
- Gabriela Bee, Papa Bee’s daughter, released her song Sound in Color on February 17, 2018, and another song, Something More, on September 1, 2018.
- Papa Bee’s daughter posted a cover version of the Beatles’ 1968 hit song Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da on YouTube in April 2019. She appeared in the video, performing all of the vocals herself, and other six different musicians performed on this video.
- By February 2020, this song/video had already received over nine million views. The family then changed their name from “Eh Bee Family” to “The Bee Family” on July 15, 2020.