Facts of Quinton Griggs
|Full Name:||Quinton Griggs|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession:||Tik Tok star|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
Quinton Griggs is a popular TikTok lip-sync, dance, and POV video creator with over 6.4 million fans for his @qgriggs account. Quinton Griggs has been signed by TalentX Entertainment.
How old is Quinton Griggs?
Quinton Griggs is 17 years old. He was born on September 8, 2003, in North Carolina, United States, under the sign of Virgo. When it comes to his nationality, he is an American.
There isn’t much information available about his family and parents. In his social media posts, he has not mentioned his family. He is currently in high school.
How much does Quinton Griggs earn?
Quinton Griggs, a TikTok star and social media personality, has amassed a sizable fortune as a result of his fame. As a result, his net worth is expected to be around $1 million USD in 2020. His net worth also contributes to earnings from post sponsorships and brand endorsements.
In addition, he has his own line of merchandise known as the ‘district lines.’ His clothing line’district lines’ include shirts and fleece, as well as bracelets, hats, belts, and other accessories.
Who is Quinton Griggs dating to?
Quinton Griggs and Cynthia Parker, another TikTok star, are currently dating. She is also a TikTok lip-syncing sensation with over 2.7 million followers on her @cynthiaparkerrrr account. Furthermore, more than half of his followers are female, and his charm has drawn a large number of admirers.
Aside from that, one can find their photos and videos on their respective social media handles. On a personal level, his favorite celebrities are Leonardo DiCaprio and Scarlett Johansson. To date, Quinton has not been involved in any controversial scandals or negative rumors.
How tall is Quinton Griggs?
Quinton Griggs, a handsome and attractive TikTok star, stands 5 feet and 7 inches tall. He is a fitness enthusiast with a keen interest in fitness. He weighs around 70 kg and has unusual green eyes. Similarly, his natural hair color is dark brown, and he is well-known for his signature hair, which he has dyed in colors such as platinum blonde and black. He wears a shoe size 9 in the United States.
Career line of Quinton Griggs
- Quinton Griggs, better known online as QGriggs, is a social media personality. He rose to prominence on the popular social media platform TikTok for his musical lip-sync videos. Similarly, he only recently joined social media, and his popularity skyrocketed by the middle of 2019.
- He uploaded his first TikTok video, titled ‘Since It’s National Girlfriends Day,’ which featured the DJ Regard song ‘Ride It.’ He was a huge success.
- TikTok has grown in popularity among young people, particularly teenagers, because it provides them with a platform not only for entertainment, but also for showcasing their various talents. He rose to prominence online as @Qgriggs, and he was one of the teenagers who rose to the status of a sensation on the app.
- Aside from music and dance videos, he also talks about various topics in his videos. These are known as Point Of View (POV) videos. On POVs, he talks about local music, events, education, and awareness topics like breast cancer.
- On occasion, he mimics other artists in his videos. Some of his early videos on the platforms include ‘I have no ideas,’ ‘Duet with QGriggs,’ and ‘How Satisfying are those Woahs.’
- Some of his channel’s notable videos include “Still one of my all-time favorites,” which has over 150k hearts, “Hopefully, this makes you smile,” which has over 200k hearts, “I tried so hard not to laugh, but wait till the end,” which has over 600k hearts, “Prolly didn’t expect this,” which has over 1 million hearts, “Summer Audios are better,” which has over 300k hearts, and “I Had to Teach My Boi,” which has over 240
- As of September 2020, he had 6.4 million followers and over 271.9 million total views on his videos. In the year 2020, he joined the Sway House.
- He frequently works on TikTok videos with friends like Bryce Hall, Josh Richards, and Kio Cyr. Similarly, he was signed to TalentX Entertainment. He is well-known for his signature hair, which he has dyed in colors such as platinum blonde and black.
- On September 4, 2016, he launched his own YouTube channel. His first video, titled “First vlog and HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!,” was released on December 17, 2019.
- The video has received 250,152 views to date. He’s only posted two videos since then. His channel now has over 164K subscribers.
- In addition, he is active on other social media platforms such as Snap Chat (username @q griggs03) and Instagram. He mostly posts pictures of himself on Instagram, where he has around 2.1 million verified followers.