Tear Torn, the late entertainer, comedian, and voice artist, is regarded as a Hollywood legend. He is better known for his work in films such as Men in Black, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., and The Man from U.N.C.L.E. He was nominated for and won an Emmy in 1996.
Early Life of Rip Torn
Tear Torn was born on February 6, 1931, in Sanctuary, Texas, the United States, to guardians Elmore Rual “Tiger” Torn Sr. and Thelma Mary Torn. In 1948, he graduated from Taylor Secondary School in Taylor, Texas, with an American identity and a mixed nationality of Austrian, German, and Czech/Moravian. For further study, he went to the College of Texas and studied acting under B. Iden Payne, a Shakespearean educator.
Tear was destined for the Torn family, which included Elmore Rual “Tiger” Torn Sr. and Thelma Mary Torn. His father worked as a financial expert and horticulturist to promote dark peered toward peas utilization, particularly on New Year’s Day, and his mother was the auntie of actress Sissy Spacek. His real name is Elmore Rual Torn Jr., and he was given the nickname Tear as a family tradition. In addition, after graduating from College Texas, he joined the United States Armed Forces as a Military Police officer.
Net Worth of Rip Torn
Tear Torn, the late entertainer, voice artist, and humourist, has a total net worth of $10 million as of 2019.
Spouse of Rip Torn
Tear, the previous entertainer, married his third spouse, Amy Wright, in 1989. Katie and Claire Torn, two kids, were invited. Regardless, he was with his significant other and kids until his final gasp.
Already, in 1955, the 88-year-old married Ann Wedgeworth. She was his first spouse, and they were married for a long time. They also had a little girl named Danae Torn. He shares his promise to Geraldine Page at that point, in 1963.
The couple had a lovely relationship, but it ended when she died in 1987. Angelica Page, the couple’s daughter, and Tony and Jon Torn, their twin children, were born. His girl is a performer, Tony is a performer, and Jon is a partner educator at Northern Arizona College for Electronic Media and Film.
What is the Height of Rip Torn?
Tear’s height was estimated to be 5 feet 10 inches. He had dark hair and brown eyes with a tanish tinge.
Rip Torn’s Career Line
- Tear Torn, an American entertainer, joke artist, and voice craftsman, died at the age of 88.
- Torn died at his home Tuesday evening, 7 July 2019, while being with his significant other Amy Wright, daughters Katie Torn and Angelica Page, according to his marketing specialist Rick Miramontez.
- Tear first appeared in Hollywood in 1956 with the film Child Doll.
- At the time, he went to the Entertainers Studio in New York to study under Lee Strasberg. In 1957, he played Steven Morgan in Alfred Hitchcock’s TV adaptation. In 1961, he was known as Ernie Walters.
- Tear has since appeared in a number of television shows, including Name City, Dr. Kildare, The Lieutenant, The Man from U.N.C.L.E, Apparition Stories, 30 Stone, Outing Tanks, and others.
- His work can also be seen in films such as Past the Law, Maidstone, Insane Joe, Misjudged, Lager, Nadine, Hit Rundown, Honey Bee Film, Johnny Kidd, and others.
- In any case, his performance in Cross Spring earned him a Foundation Grant for Best Supporting Entertainer as well as a Satellite Honor for his role in Men Dressed in Dark.